PDA

View Full Version : 10/20 and up stud 8/omaha 8

alphanumerics
01-18-2006, 01:51 AM
what is a good table when moving to stud 8, and im sure everyone posting here posts in omaha 8 too, so im not gonna post it there. what am i looking at for a good table? avg pot size? 3rd street players? i know how to play, but havent played above 5/10 on stars, and im looking to move to party with there being more games. ive had a terrible run at HE recently and am looking to improve my other games, i like playing all varieties of poker. my problem is that i need some help with my game selection before i start. any other relevant info would be much appreciated. thanks

ColdCaller
01-18-2006, 01:53 AM
There are not more Stud 8/b games on Party, just the $10/20 game. Stars has more games running.

As for Limit O/8, Party is pretty good. Ask in their forum, though.

Andy B
01-18-2006, 02:06 AM
Party only lists the average pot size, so that's what I look at.

I think that there is less overlap between this forum and the O/8 forum than you think. I post in here almost every day, and I almost never look at the O/8 forum. Looking at the first page of that forum, the only folks I remember seeing post in here are Felicia and beset. This doesn't necessarily mean you should cross-post, though, because you're still only going to have that one stat to go by.