PDA

View Full Version : PP - Next VIP check?

Dazarath
06-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Is the next VIP check-up going to be at the end of June? I wasn't able to play a lot during the last quarter, because of school, and as a result, I've only accumulated ~18k points, far short of the 35k needed to retain the gold status. I wonder if it will be possible to make 17k points in the next week. Any suggestions for what to play?

DavidC
06-22-2006, 09:38 PM
This is my first month as a VIP and they haven't given me anything yet, should I be worried? Have you guys already got your offers?

Dazarath
06-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Oh crap, I just realized I made a mistake. Sorry, I didn't mean to say VIP. What I was trying to ask about is the whole Gold/Silver/Blue status stuff. I was wondering when's the next time they're doing their check.

AnthonyH
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
june 30th

spino1i
06-22-2006, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is my first month as a VIP and they haven't given me anything yet, should I be worried? Have you guys already got your offers?

[/ QUOTE ]

the VIP club is a joke. no one has recieved anything.

RikaKazak
06-22-2006, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about, for the A8 promo I $10,600 for free. (yes, 10K not 1K) I love the VIP bonuses /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As for the "status levels" I've gotten 17K points in a week. I played NL 600 6 max 10 tabling...just play play play man, also don't forget all the other random pp points you can earn, like deposit bonuses.

spino1i
06-22-2006, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about, for the A8 promo I $10,600 for free. (yes, 10K not 1K) I love the VIP bonuses /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

As for the "status levels" I've gotten 17K points in a week. I played NL 600 6 max 10 tabling...just play play play man, also don't forget all the other random pp points you can earn, like deposit bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh and the A8 promotion was 4 months ago. I doubt will ever see the likes of a promotion like that again..

ohead
06-22-2006, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh and the A8 promotion was 4 months ago. I doubt will ever see the likes of a promotion like that again..

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are wrong.

pokergrader
06-23-2006, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As part of VIP I've received a nice A8 bonus, exclusive reload bonuses and a WSOP seat. It certainly is no rakeback, but it isn't terrible.

MicroBob
06-23-2006, 03:15 AM
"but it isn't terrible"

for some people who actually get good offers.
For others who don't it's closer to worthless.

As usual, "It depends."

Pog0
06-23-2006, 03:22 AM
7 more days and this becomes the first month where party offered me $0 in incentive money.

Anders
06-23-2006, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
7 more days and this becomes the first month where party offered me $0 in incentive money.

[/ QUOTE ]