PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Poker reload bonus?

EricW
01-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Is this thing worth doing?

http://bonuswhores.com/hollywood-poker.php

briton
01-17-2006, 11:28 PM
personally I go for the bonuses that clear the fastest. Poker Networks are not all the great because the rake is so high. However I do hit up the $50 9x Bonuswhore offer because the 9x rate is about as good as that networks gives.

Hit up the 7x Pokerroom bonus first however, its much better.

Its worth an evening of my time.....

But honestly who the hell knows if its worth doing FOR YOU>?

I can name 15 bonuses that I would rather do, but then again since I play everyday its worth doing at the end of the month for me...

Briton

EricW
01-17-2006, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
personally I go for the bonuses that clear the fastest. Poker Networks are not all the great because the rake is so high. However I do hit up the $50 9x Bonuswhore offer because the 9x rate is about as good as that networks gives.

Hit up the 7x Pokerroom bonus first however, its much better.

Its worth an evening of my time.....

But honestly who the hell knows if its worth doing FOR YOU>?

I can name 15 bonuses that I would rather do, but then again since I play everyday its worth doing at the end of the month for me...

Briton

[/ QUOTE ]

Which other bonuses would you rather do?

Thanks

briton
01-18-2006, 12:04 AM
O jeez,

Will Hill
Totalbet
UkBetting (these three are $40 for 5 table hours I do all 3 in 1 nite 2 or 3 tablin)

Betfred signup-very nice, and fishy tables-$250--easy all around!

Party, Empire if you have $500 and actually have not done them

Paradise-fishy tables some reloads..

Bet holdem signup was not bad a few months ago.

Martins if you have $800 or so--fishy NL play

Pokerroom, some fish, 7x through Bonus Whores.com

Start reading here and Bonus Whores Poker Discussion board everyday and you will think your original question was quite simple.

Good luck

AltarBoyCHA
01-18-2006, 12:16 AM
I think hollywood offers bonuses all the time without the BW setup.

you're prolly better off to do those + rb rather than get locked into a particular bonus arrangement.

checkmate36
01-18-2006, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think hollywood offers bonuses all the time without the BW setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not able to finish the hollywood bonus I was chasing due to work and I sent them an email. It can't hurt and I had nothing to lose except the bonus. I asked for another 30 days to complete and they said to email them when it expires and we will allow you to chase another one.