PDA

View Full Version : Will Hill proping invitation

Ken_AA
01-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Im wasting my life away at will hill getting my 5 hour bonus when a pop up comes up and says they want to start a new table and I will get 6 (pounds or euros, i dont know what the symbol means) for every hour i play there. well i figure, on top of the 5 pounds per hours thats not bad. so i go but the table is empty and no one is on the list. whats that about??? did i not wait long enough?

Ken

BigPoppa
01-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Those invites will only send you to empty tables or ones with one player.

The bonus doesn't start until you start playing, and if you sit out even one hand the bonus is over.

So you better be good at playing heads up.

Ken_AA
01-17-2006, 11:29 PM
thanks, I'm not now I know.

Ken

pzhon
01-18-2006, 12:23 AM
I think the prop invitations are the same on all Cryptologic skins. They can be profitable if you can outplay people heads-up or in shorthanded games. Don't expect the prop payment to amount to much, as it often does not cover the rake you pay.

Pov
01-18-2006, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Those invites will only send you to empty tables or ones with one player.

The bonus doesn't start until you start playing, and if you sit out even one hand the bonus is over.

So you better be good at playing heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

And they quit paying you when the table fills up as well.

Shoe
01-18-2006, 11:34 PM
And they are always for the limit above which you are currently playing when they offer it.

Pokeraddict
01-19-2006, 02:40 AM
In general the prop invites are a waste. You play and look later and see you got paid $1-$2 .