PDA

View Full Version : Special Holdempoker Reload Bonus on 6/26

Boxpressed
06-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Just got this email. Hope I don't forget!

A bigger and better HoldemPoker.com
We will be offline on Monday June 26th between 2am ET and 9am ET for essential upgrades. Of course we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but if you visit the site during these times you will be presented with a special reload bonus code.

WiSeIVIaN
06-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Not to be rude, but theres like $6,400 in europoker bonuses 10x up in the air right now. But thx for the heads up anyhow bud. If holdempoker can ever fix my initial sign-up bonus (which was messed up a month ago) perhaps I will play there /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Boxpressed
06-21-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, Ongame bonuses are like Absolute bonuses these days. I just finished my $1000 sign-up bonus (10x) at Holdempoker last night. Bonus credited immediately and in my Neteller account within 12 hours. Never had a problem with Holdempoker. Hope you get your mix-up resolved.

Boxpressed
06-26-2006, 08:04 PM
I knew I was going to forget about this one. Did anyone find out what the offer was?

I still have $750 of Ongame bonuses left, so I don't think that I'll ever be playing this network without a bonus.

chadattak
06-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Here's some answer to your question:
http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22539

I checked in these hours myself and found nothing. On top of that the software was working all that time!