PDA

View Full Version : Betfred Changes Welcome Bonus

SoloAJ
06-20-2006, 04:02 PM
All right so I just found out....(if I'm missing this thread, someone delete it....)

Betfred has changed their welcome policy. It used to be 10x raked hands. For anyoen who deposited before June 19th..it still is. The old requirement is found at the bottom of the current T&C for the bonus.

Here are the terms for the new bonus. 500 Loyalty points for $10 This is a really bad offer for low limit players like myself.

Looks like it is off the market for most bonus whoring.

brandysbich
06-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Did this one a while ago but read in a thread today on this site of people that have just joined but have noticed the terms have changed...so as far as i know the terms have changed but i'm not sure if it affects you seeing as tho you joined a week ago

Riddick
06-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Jesus [censored] christ I was going to do that one soon. Really needed a quick $250 too.

SoloAJ
06-20-2006, 04:13 PM
There are some people talking about the term change in another thread. It is a little outdated though becuase the terms are now updated. However, at the bottom it does say if you deposited before June 19th you are subject to the old terms. So I guess I got lucky.

Edit: I just talked to live support and he said it goes by deposit date and not the day you finish. So If you deposited before yesterday but haven't cleared it yet...You're okay.

BaizeMonster
06-20-2006, 05:39 PM
It's too bad for everyone who missed it. This was a great bonus.

Then again, you were warned. numerous times.

Baizemonster

heater
06-20-2006, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's too bad for everyone who missed it. This was a great bonus.

Then again, you were warned. numerous times.

[/ QUOTE ]

livinitup0
06-20-2006, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All right so I just found out....(if I'm missing this thread, someone delete it....)

Betfred has changed their welcome policy. It used to be 10x raked hands. For anyoen who deposited before June 19th..it still is. The old requirement is found at the bottom of the current T&C for the bonus.

Here are the terms for the new bonus. 500 Loyalty points for $10 This is a really bad offer for low limit players like myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it went off the market when the rake increased a month or so ago for the lower limits. This whole network is a joke and is just waiting to get bought out.....sucks too becasue their CS was actually pretty decent.

livinitup0
06-20-2006, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also for some reason this network's software is the only room that wont run efficiently on my computer. It's very resource intensive. Plus the Blue background made me want to gouge my eyes out. You guys said this bonus was great???....this was THE ONLY bonus I didnt finish.
I know Im a minority here....but its just my $0.02

kdog
06-20-2006, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, you were warned. numerous times

[/ QUOTE ]

And some of us listened.

<----deposited on the 18th /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

celiboy
06-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Not surprising that they changed this. Another easy sign up bonus was WildJack at a 5X raked hands clearance and they just changed that to a 15X playthrough. Easy bonuses are going the way of the dodo bird........

WiSeIVIaN
06-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Soon are the days when we all wet outselves for a 15x party bonus...or perhaps those days are already here.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

daedalus
06-20-2006, 11:17 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: I just talked to live support and he said it goes by deposit date and not the day you finish. So If you deposited before yesterday but haven't cleared it yet...You're okay.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Riddick
06-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Is this bonus still good for $.5/1, $1/2 NL/PL players?

jah7_fsu1
06-21-2006, 02:07 AM
Yeah...this was a damn good bonus sucks it changes, I was gonna have a couple of friends do this one. 250 bucks in 10 or so hours can't beat that.

lefty rosen
06-21-2006, 02:25 AM
The games are also real bad. Or at least are when the rockish bonus chasers hit the tables. Funny but I was doing this bonus on and off and was killing the euro lag tards, until I came back and noticed the lagtards were replaced by rocks, who don't play any hands........

chigger
06-21-2006, 08:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not surprising that they changed this. Another easy sign up bonus was WildJack at a 5X raked hands clearance and they just changed that to a 15X playthrough. Easy bonuses are going the way of the dodo bird........

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow lucky me, I just did Wild Jack 2 weeks ago! And did Betfred back in April.

HalvSame
06-21-2006, 08:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The games are also real bad. Or at least are when the rockish bonus chasers hit the tables. Funny but I was doing this bonus on and off and was killing the euro lag tards, until I came back and noticed the lagtards were replaced by rocks, who don't play any hands........

[/ QUOTE ]Agreed. Their 50NL full ring games suck, IMHO.

mr2good
06-21-2006, 07:28 PM
They've got some juicy action from the euro players mid afternoon eastern time, short handed NL tables that is. But when its off peak for european hours the place is a rock garden.

Razazi
06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
Sigh, from one of the best bonuses on the net, to the worst.

george w
06-21-2006, 08:05 PM
they don't even have a 4 color deck. software was completely unbearable and they [censored] me out of the bonus.

the games were incredibly good when i played though.

daedalus
06-21-2006, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they don't even have a 4 color deck. software was completely unbearable and they [censored] me out of the bonus.

the games were incredibly good when i played though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude that is the funniest thing having George W as your screenname and avatar! Priceless

kcheel
06-21-2006, 08:57 PM
I agree on the games. Very good most of the time on the NL100 and NL200.

I finished the bonus last night. Only deposited the min $250 and with bonus, cashed out $1100. And I am a donk. /images/graemlins/smile.gif