PDA

View Full Version : quick bonus question

hoophype84
06-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I am just about to switch to a different ISP (internet service provider) and move as well. That being said, will I now be able to go back and truly bonus whore by resigning up for all of the bonus offers that I have done. Will anything else have to be done in order to be sure that I can get these offers again? Maybe a registry cleaner?
Thanks in advance!

Blowup Doll
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Different Neteller account?

hoophype84
06-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Well I didnt do any through neteller. Some I did firepay for the most part. That being said, I could now use neteller and a different email address, right?

Blowup Doll
06-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I've never done it, but i'd assume that if all your info is different, and you clean out your computer (or use a different one), then you shouldn't have any issues. However, if they find out, i'm guessing they'll do bad things to your account. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WiSeIVIaN
06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
If u wanna be clean, a new name would help. I gotta imagine some sites out there still do the old fashion name checks for real money accounts...

hoophype84
06-20-2006, 02:31 PM
So changing my name wouldnt affect my deposit or withdrawal abilities from neteller as long as the email address is the same?
Is there anyone that thinks this plan wont work? I would be trying to bonus up on Paradise, Party, Royal Vegas, Poker.com, and Pacific.

hoophype84
06-20-2006, 02:40 PM
How do you suppose I "clean out my computer"? Would a basic registry sweeper be good enough? You know when you long into a poker account, it remembers your username and sometimes password, even after you delete the program, I THINK a registry sweeper erases this data. So if I sweeped my registry, I cant see them being able to keep track of me. Perhaps a more computer literate person could clarify any errors in my thought process