PDA

View Full Version : Getting Party Tournament Summarries without Email

ZeeJustin
01-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Is there a way to load SNGs into pokertracker without involving email? It seems like it should be extremely easy to write a piece of software that will read your hand histories, and turn them into the tournament summary format for easy loading into pokertracker.

If it hasn't been done, I would be willing to pay for someone to write this.

There are several reasons why this would be helpful. Some people I know (me not included of course!) have multiple Partypoker accounts, and pokertracker only allows easy POP3 use of one email address. Also, some email boxes fill up too quickly, and it's annoying to lose stats this way.

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but it would be nice to be able to load only the summarries and not the hand histories. The hand histories aren't very useful and take up space unneccessarily, and also take a long time to load. If only the summaries could be loaded, it would be much easier.

-thanks
-ZJ

N 82 50 24
01-17-2006, 05:01 PM
I can do this pretty easily I think.

ZeeJustin
01-17-2006, 05:07 PM
I just realised as soon as you close a table, you no longer get the HH's, so nevermind =(

wandererAF
01-18-2006, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Some people I know (me not included of course!) have multiple Partypoker accounts, and pokertracker only allows easy POP3 use of one email address. Also, some email boxes fill up too quickly, and it's annoying to lose stats this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding Poker Tracker's single pop3 email limitation, you could use multiple gmail accounts with filters to forward tourney summaries to a single gmail account checked by Poker Tracker. You would do this because presumably you would want to collect in one location the summaries from several different poker rooms /images/graemlins/wink.gif. and I don't think you'll play enough SNG's or MTT's to run out of gmail's 2.5+GB of space.

send_the_msg
01-19-2006, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some people I know (me not included of course!) have multiple Partypoker accounts, and pokertracker only allows easy POP3 use of one email address. Also, some email boxes fill up too quickly, and it's annoying to lose stats this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding Poker Tracker's single pop3 email limitation, you could use multiple gmail accounts with filters to forward tourney summaries to a single gmail account checked by Poker Tracker. You would do this because presumably you would want to collect in one location the summaries from several different poker rooms /images/graemlins/wink.gif. and I don't think you'll play enough SNG's or MTT's to run out of gmail's 2.5+GB of space.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is an awesomely geeky idea.