PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck

squeek12
01-17-2006, 04:09 PM
As soon as I create a new PP account, my old one gets tagged with VIP status and I get a bonus offer. 3030 points in the next 15 days or so and I get $180.

A couple of questions. Should I expect this to happen to my new account, assuming similar play? And as far as VIP offers go, how does this one stack up?

Oh, and anyone have any clue as to how many 3/6 hands one would normally have to play to clear 3030 points?

JackOfSpeed
01-17-2006, 04:24 PM
AFAIK, you aren't automatically/instantly a VIP when you sign up, so you probably won't get a VIP offer for this month.

Also, that's a pretty mediocre offer anyway. Mine was ridiculously juicy -- $320 for 2330 points. I have no idea why I got such a good offer. 12 points per 20 hands...you can double that during Happy Hours, and you can multiply it by 1.5 if you are a silver member, 2 if you are a gold member. Do the math yourself /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And finally, why did you open a new Party Account? If it was for new bonuses and/or r*******, a small part of me is glad you don't have access to a VIP bonus.

squeek12
01-17-2006, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And finally, why did you open a new Party Account? If it was for new bonuses and/or r*******, a small part of me is glad you don't have access to a VIP bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't hate /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JackOfSpeed
01-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Ok then...but don't complain that its "just your luck" if you miss out on something good to get something better. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MycroftX
01-17-2006, 04:33 PM
"God wants New Orleans to be black.
Chocolate city!
You take dark chocolate and mix it with milk, and you get a delicous drink, thats the chocolate I'm talking about."

squeek12
01-17-2006, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Chocolate city!
You take dark chocolate and mix it with milk, and you get a delicous drink, thats the chocolate I'm talking about."

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG /images/graemlins/blush.gif, don't rub it in. I used to like this guy, but he has obviously lost his damn mind! WTF?!? Good thing there is an election coming up soon. No way he wins.

squeek12
01-17-2006, 04:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok then...but don't complain that its "just your luck" if you miss out on something good to get something better. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

touhe

MycroftX
01-17-2006, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMFG , don't rub it in. I used to like this guy, but he has obviously lost his damn mind! WTF?!? Good thing there is an election coming up soon. No way he wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry had to do it. meh meh

Dude, I'm from Rhode Island, our last Mayor is in Federal Prison....FREE BUDDY!

boscoboy
01-17-2006, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chocolate city!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG /images/graemlins/blush.gif, don't rub it in. I used to like this guy, but he has obviously lost his damn mind! WTF?!? Good thing there is an election coming up soon. No way he wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess you never heard of Marion Barry?

car ramrod
01-17-2006, 05:58 PM
why have I been reading so many posts about new party accounts? I think I am missing something here, besides my vip plan. Anyone want to pm me and clue me in.

Guruman
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why have I been reading so many posts about new party accounts? I think I am missing something here, besides my vip plan. Anyone want to pm me and clue me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

copy me when you pm him. /images/graemlins/grin.gif