PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing for an Empire reload

Riddick
06-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Has anyone even been logging into Empire or checking them at all for bonii? I'll take 10x on the Party network 24/7/365

Predictions?

whore for life
06-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Thursday

kdog
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Now that Party owns Empire I would be surprised if there was ever a reload for Empire. What reasons do they have to offer one?

grouchie
06-18-2006, 09:11 PM
yeah, i'd figure if there was going to be any, they would have done it by now.

jah7_fsu1
06-19-2006, 01:30 AM
Does Empire offer a signup bonus if you already have an account at party? I'm assuming this is a no, but doesn't hurt to ask.

zinna
06-19-2006, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does Empire offer a signup bonus if you already have an account at party? I'm assuming this is a no, but doesn't hurt to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least they did in the end of may. I e-mailed the support and got a 20% up to 100$ 5x raked hands. I had to create a new e-mail though and it took maybe 6 e-mails before I got my account to work

chigger
06-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Any advice for someone who is going to open an Empire account for signup and IGM bonuses? I am going to sign up on a fresh computer. Do they lock your account(s)? Should I make my first deposit on the fresh computer or wait and do it on the one I will play on afterwards? Last I knew there was a pokerlistings signup I hope its still there when I signup.

Edit to say I am using a fresh computer because I already have a Pary account.

chigger
06-19-2006, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least they did in the end of may. I e-mailed the support and got a 20% up to 100$ 5x raked hands. I had to create a new e-mail though and it took maybe 6 e-mails before I got my account to work

[/ QUOTE ]

Will creating a new e-mail cause problems at cshout to Neteller (new e-mail would be different than my Neteller e-mail).

zinna
06-19-2006, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will creating a new e-mail cause problems at cshout to Neteller (new e-mail would be different than my Neteller e-mail).

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no problems what so ever after I was able to login to empire.