PDA

View Full Version : 100% bonuses

hoophype84
06-18-2006, 12:50 PM
For Royal Vegas poker, which offers the 100% max, you can cash out the initial investment of $100 if you cash it out before playing a game. My question is, do sites like Inter poker, crazy poker, sun poker and titan poker have this same "loop hole" or is it necessary to actually play with your own money while waiting for the bonus to be released? Do any other sites have it setup like Royal Vegas then?

Gregatron
06-18-2006, 01:01 PM
It strikes me that many people doing this is a surefire way to slay the golden goose.

WiSeIVIaN
06-18-2006, 01:14 PM
Only pacific and royal vegas are like this. On bodog they give you the bonus up-front, but u can't withdrawl until you clear the bonus (and if you loose $100 before clearing the bonus, that $100 was your money and the bonus money is still stuck in your account).

hoophype84
06-18-2006, 02:35 PM
just to be sure on this... i could deposit $400 into a pacific poker account, wait for the bonus to be credited (w/o playing any hands) and then cash out my initial investment of $400 and then start playing hands w/ the $100 bonus money?

WiSeIVIaN
06-18-2006, 03:24 PM
a huh, and cashout any winnings.

Ken_AA
06-18-2006, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It strikes me that many people doing this is a surefire way to slay the golden goose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure. If you create more then 100 bucks in rake before cashing out they still make money on you.

Ken

metsandfinsfan
06-19-2006, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure. If you create more then 100 bucks in rake before cashing out they still make skylanski bucks on you.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

in all seriousness, they theoritically make money that you are contributing to the rake .... but since it is risk free it is weird

Doppler Bob
06-19-2006, 06:10 AM
let me get this straight... I deposit 100 bucks on Pacific... then wait (how long is this usually?)... then cash out the 100 and I get to play with the bonus money???

HalvSame
06-19-2006, 06:40 AM
No, you deposit 400$. The bonus is 25% up to 100$. Other than that, yeah, that's how it works.

Have seen reports of people cashing out the 100$ bonus before clearing the requirements, but have also seen people caught trying (no bans/seized funds, just a warning was issued).

If you were to try such a thing it would of course be at your own risk. I would do some heavy forum searching before any attempt though, as my info is rather old and I'm not too sure about the reliability of the sources.

terrellk11
06-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Has anyone here managed a profit withdrawal on this site yet without having cleared the bonus?

I deposited, got credited the bonus, and then withdrew my deposit. The funds hit my Neteller account on Saturday and I started playing with the bonus money, which I've since doubled. I'm debating whether to withdraw the $100 profit before continuing to play with the bonus money, but would like to know if anyone has done this yet.

hoophype84
06-19-2006, 02:15 PM
no, u deposit $400 which gives u a $100 bonus then u cash out your initial deposit and play w/ the $100 bonus. the bonus hits your account once the deposit is approved but u need to wait at least three days for the withdrawal to be processed and then you can start playing
it seems as if they gave me an extra $40....i have $140 in my account after cashing out my initial 400....anyone had this happen before? the only thing i can think of is they gave me an extra 10% because I did it through firepay but I didnt see nor enter any code to get it.