PDA

View Full Version : Will this get me in hot water?

Padster
06-16-2006, 10:57 AM
I am about to change Party account for unmentionable reasons. This means I now have a new funding method for all the sites I currently play on.

My initial aim was only to play Party as thats the best value for me but there is now a temptation to clear a load of boni at several sites.

Will this be pushing my luck? the Party unmentionable is too valuable to me to jeopardise so I don't want to put that at risk. Should I just keep my head down and stick to that or am I completely safe setting up new accounts all over the place from what will clearly be the same IP address as I have already played on them?

In theory this is no difference to my wife starting playing but I rather doubt that would carry much weight if my accounts got frozen or heaven forbid I got banned.

Thoughts?

BillJames
06-16-2006, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the Party unmentionable is too valuable to me to jeopardise so I don't want to put that at risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you answered your own question.

HSB
06-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Do you have to change your funding method for all sites?

Why don't you just use the new funding method for party and keep the old one for everything else with all your old accounts?

DING-DONG YO
06-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Why do you need a new funding method anyways? Did you not close the old account?

WolfElder
06-16-2006, 01:32 PM
if you close the old account you can use the same funding or at least I did. I had to call them and they fixed it. Just told them I was trying to deposit and it wouldnt work because it was linked to my old closed account. I did this the same day I closed the old one btw. I was able to deposit the next day