PDA

View Full Version : speaking of religious visions....

whiskeytown
06-16-2006, 04:29 AM
I was tired/half stoned one night in MT, chilling and being at peace with the world, and trying to sleep -

and I saw Jesus standing on a sheet of ice in the Arctic - and he said "This is where the water that flooded the world was put" - refering to Noah's flood -

and it implied that he was gonna have to have the 2nd coming because the world was going to destroy itself thru flooding - voiding the promise he made to Noah not to ever let that happen.

and once Ice melts, it melts fast - doesn't take long once you break 32 degrees.

inneresting half-dream, to say the least. Should probably stop smoking before bed.

RB

Copernicus
06-16-2006, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was tired/half stoned one night in MT, chilling and being at peace with the world, and trying to sleep -

and I saw Jesus standing on a sheet of ice in the Arctic - and he said "This is where the water that flooded the world was put" - refering to Noah's flood -

and it implied that he was gonna have to have the 2nd coming because the world was going to destroy itself thru flooding - voiding the promise he made to Noah not to ever let that happen.

and once Ice melts, it melts fast - doesn't take long once you break 32 degrees.

inneresting half-dream, to say the least. Should probably stop smoking before bed.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

If it were an independent speaker that was your inference, not his implication..he could have simply been stating a fact. Of course since it was your dream, your inference could have been from knowledge that you (dream "jesus") really did imply that.

StepBangin
06-16-2006, 04:18 PM
Were you laughing like you were stoned after he told you all of this?

jokerthief
06-16-2006, 05:45 PM
What do you mean by "half dream"?

That must of been some good bud if it made you have visions whiskey.

MarkSummers
06-16-2006, 09:16 PM
sure you weren't looking at this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Dc6439/jesus.gif

(stare at the dots for 30 seconds and then close your eyes and then tilt your head back)

whiskeytown
06-16-2006, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you mean by "half dream"?

That must of been some good bud if it made you have visions whiskey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean I was half asleep and half awake and sometimes your subconscicious sorta goes into a dream state - (almost lucid dreaming) but you're not fully unconscicious yet -

happened to me all the time in HS /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

Copernicus
06-16-2006, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sure you weren't looking at this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Dc6439/jesus.gif

(stare at the dots for 30 seconds and then close your eyes and then tilt your head back)

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn thats good...tilted my head back and saw those pocket aces right away!