PDA

View Full Version : Europoker's giant reload bonus ...

BigBiceps
06-14-2006, 10:10 PM
1. Who is doing this bonus?

2. What is the definition of the time of day, when can you start doing that day's reload?

3. Is the most efficient way to do $20 deposits for a $10 bonus + chance of $10 more, 3 times per day?

4. Is this stackable on the first time deposit bonus?

5. Are people still having cashout problems there?

6. What method are you using to pick which team wins? You can see the link to the games from the bonuswhores page which is: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/calendar.html

LomU
06-14-2006, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Who is doing this bonus?

2. What is the definition of the time of day, when can you start doing that day's reload?

3. Is the most efficient way to do $20 deposits for a $10 bonus + chance of $10 more, 3 times per day?

4. Is this stackable on the first time deposit bonus?

5. Are people still having cashout problems there?

6. What method are you using to pick which team wins? You can see the link to the games from the bonuswhores page which is: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/calendar.html

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your reasoning behind only depositing $20?

Most efficient way is to deposit the full $200 which im doing.

I just pick the favourite to win.

I've got no idea about the time of day thing, I just do it every evening before the next days games start.

Cashout problems? I've had 2 cashouts and both arrived in less than 24 hours.

BigBiceps
06-15-2006, 12:06 AM
$20 instead of $200 because if you keep doing multiple reloads that will amount to over $10,000 to deposit.

I don't want to put that much in one site, even if I had that much.

BigBiceps
06-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Plus with each reload you have a change to get $10 more.

What country / time zone are you in that you can do it the night before?

LomU
06-15-2006, 12:48 AM
You can just rinse and repeat with the same cash if you like. Do all the deposits then cashout. EuroPoker is owned by OnGame[they own PokerRoom and Hold'em Poker] so they are very reliable

I'm in New Zealand first game starts 1AM my time and I deposit when I get home from work about 7PM.

BigBiceps
06-15-2006, 11:52 AM
What is their policy about cashouts and deposits at the same time, in order to do the recycling?