PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a list of bonuses that clear concurrently with RAF.

Clarky
06-14-2006, 10:35 AM
HI,

I just finished up the Ladbrokes promo (which by the way was the easiest bonus money ever -- 2.5 hrs on micro limits) and it got me thinking if there was any other RAF programs out there that clear at the same time as a bonus.

I was wondering if anyone knows of some other bonuses that can be cleared at the same time with a RAF bonus for a little extra $/hr.

Thanks in advance,

-Clarky.

PS. Ladbrokes will not give me anything for my profile. I have sent it in twice and both times they send me an email saying that I have not completed requirements. Anyone else have this trouble. I have already cleared the other bonuses and cashed out so I am a bit confused on this one. No big deal as I was up $30 on micro limits plus the bonuses so I am happy anyway.

Razazi
06-14-2006, 10:52 AM
The ladbrokes bonus is unusual when it comes to paying out 100$/50$. Some prima skins only pays out 25€ to the person that refered.

Almost every site got a 50/25 but on most of them, you wont be able to combine it with your first deposit bonus.

Fishy McDonk
06-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Ladbrokes available to americans?

playersare
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ladbrokes available to americans?

[/ QUOTE ]
negative

Fishy McDonk
06-14-2006, 03:05 PM
guess they don't like money