PDA

View Full Version : Party Reload Bonus Question

Warder
06-14-2006, 10:17 AM
I know in the past that people have been able to cash out of party and then redeposit to get their monthly reload bonus. The last I ever heard of this happenening was when the topbucks40 and topbucks50 bonuses were being used by everybody and then party cracked down on those. My question is cashing out and then redepositing a viable option to get money for my reload bonus or will this cancel my reload offer.

Thanks

WolfElder
06-14-2006, 10:38 AM
partys policy says it will cancel the offer but that doesnt seem to be the case. A lot of people report cashing out and then reedepositing working. I had it work for last months reload. I got screwed with no offer this month though.

Markusgc
06-14-2006, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had it work for last months reload. I got screwed with no offer this month though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance there's a connection? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Twilight
06-14-2006, 01:14 PM
I did the same last month and got no reload offer in june either even though I had a 5k+ mgr for may.

bkholdem
06-14-2006, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had it work for last months reload. I got screwed with no offer this month though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance there's a connection? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got no offer this month and did not cash out last month.

WolfElder
06-14-2006, 01:33 PM
who knows there doesnt seem to be any reason reading through the reload threads. I did wonder about it. Plus I hit those 2 top40 and top50 reloads as well as the monthly after that. But get this its a new party account. My last affiliate went rogue.

Count Stackula
06-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey Warder...i tried to reply to your PM but it says that u have exceeded your PM quota so all my replys didnt go through inccase you were wondering why i havent replied..lol...so delete a few of your PM's and then message me and i will reply lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

riddles78
06-16-2006, 08:19 AM
cashing out and reloading has always worked for me

Prodigy54321
06-16-2006, 08:27 AM
I did not work for me the last time I tried it..which was about 2 months ago...I had done it once before and it worked....

so I'm 1 for 2