PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

06-12-2006, 08:45 PM

Gregg777
06-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Don't waste your time and get Poker Tracker.

(I bought both)

boondoggle
06-13-2006, 12:15 AM
The reason it is slow stems from the default database that comes with pokeroffice. This same database also comes with pokertracker and that is why they are both slow. Here is url from pokeroffice to change the default database and it will speed up greatly.

change pokeroffice database to faster one (http://www.pokeroffice.com/forum/post.php?cat=1&fid=3&pid=13&page=1)

If you already own pokeroffice, then there is no need to purchase pokertracker unless you play on a site that is not supported by pokeroffice. Basically they are the same.

cheers
Boon

Marquoz
06-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Boon, you seem knowledgeable about PO. Do you play the PokerRoom network? I do, and it's not working for me there right now. Live tracker opens automatically and gives me pots odds/etc., but the stat tracking function (both myself and others) is totally broken.

boondoggle
06-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Marquoz,

pokeroffice is in beta stage for pokerroom network. Therefore I would suggest going to the pokeroffice forums and posting your specific problem. It works fine for some but not for others. I have no problems with it. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

cheers
Boon

tomtemor
06-13-2006, 06:52 AM
The difference when you have changed the database to MySQL will be significant just like Boondoggle said.

[ QUOTE ]
Boon, you seem knowledgeable about PO. Do you play the PokerRoom network? I do, and it's not working for me there right now. Live tracker opens automatically and gives me pots odds/etc., but the stat tracking function (both myself and others) is totally broken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try to to go to Options - preferences - chat, and choose every option available.