PDA

View Full Version : Martin's Poker Bonus Question

The_Bankroll
01-16-2006, 08:15 PM
I have a question about the Martin's Poker bouns. I don't have enough to hit up all of the Deposit and reload bonuses, so could I deposit 600 euros, withdraw, then do both of the reload bonuses, or will this nullify my deposit bonus?

ImsaKidd
01-16-2006, 08:38 PM
I think you can withdraw after receiving the bonus. There is a 1.9% currency conversion fee going in/out for Netteller, so you'll probably have a bunch of fees.

The_Bankroll
01-16-2006, 08:43 PM
well, i'm not worried about fees, i just want to get all the bonuses at once, because they clear concurrently

bkholdem
01-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Sorry to hyjack but I do not see the reload bonuses advertised on their site. Are they still active and where did you read about them? I have not joined the site yet and want to get some info on the reloads before I do. Any info would be helpful. thanks

BigPoppa
01-17-2006, 03:31 PM
The reloads should not still be active, but a bug appears to make them still work. Please do not contact customer service about the reloads.

That said: I know that you can withdraw without nullifying an outstanding bonus; but I'm not sure if you can deposit, immediately withdraw, then immediately redeposit for the reloads.

There is a 1.9% Neteller currency conversion fee each way, so take that into account when you shuttle money in and out.

Also note that there is an additional bonus for both parties if you put that you were referred by an existing player. This does not interfere with any other bonuses.
(for instance, should you put down that BigPoppa referred you...)

Also note that the reloads appear to be all or nothing. If you don't earn enough VIP in the specified time you miss out entirely and that the most recent reload and the deposit bonus do not pay out immediately upon clearing them but at a specified time later.

Greg Miller
01-18-2006, 06:15 AM
"novreload" is is all or nothing. "decreload" is not, but you don't receive the money until 30 days from depositing. Users are also reporting that decreload is actually another B2B site's bonus and that B2B is locking the accounts of users that collect money on another site's bonus and then try to cash out. As I understand it, they're also seizing all money other than the original deposits.

So far, no Martins Poker accounts have been locked, AFAIK. However, nobody has cleared decreload yet, either.

I'd recommend not using decreload. If you've already made the deposit, pull your cash out before the 30 days is up. If your account doesn't get locked on your first cashout after receiving whatever you've got of the decreload money, it's probably safe to redeposit and play out the rest of your signup bonus.

See the BW thread for further details.

P Rockets
01-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks for that info Greg, much appreciated.

I've just signed up this week. Deposited for the 'first dep bonus' and the 'novreload'. Haven't tried the 'decreload' yet, was going to deposit tomorrow. Guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Anyone out there actually cleared ANY of these boni yet?
Please let us know what happened.