PDA

View Full Version : Sportingbet

TCBSTEVE
01-16-2006, 11:41 AM
It appears they are no longer offering a first deposit bonus. Nothing on website. can anybody confirm?

bulldawgblue
01-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Looks like they pulled it. I cleared it 2 weeks ago, maybe its still good. Throw $100 on it and see if you get $100 in "pending bonus" on the main page of the client.

Ineedaride2
01-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Glad I got this one while I had the chance.

TWolf2006
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Sporting odds is offering one.

Freeroller1
01-17-2006, 08:59 PM
Sporting only has bonus in periods.. try www.mermaidpoker.com (http://www.mermaidpoker.com) from same network, they have 100% match on first deposit EVERY month up til 200$..

play there myself .. the BIGGEST fishtank on the net.. medium players can make a fortune..

by the way they have 10.000 $ totally freeroll on thuesdays.. reg . to this week already started.. max 1500 already more then 800.. so be fast..

just download and play

pushit7
01-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Taken from their website: "Mermaid Poker has chosen a simple calculation for how your bonus will be deposited into your account. For every $35 you rake, $10 will be placed into your account and the pending will go down simultaneously. REMEMBER, that it isnīt your entire amount in the pot which counts as rake, the procent can be shown in the scheme mentioned above."
If you play 10/20 or higher it maybe worth it.

spliff
01-18-2006, 12:27 PM
yeah - it stinks - think Apsolutes bonus is mush better.

It's filled with danish players and connected to the danish poker association - it is certanly not a fishtank at all!!

Think Freeroller1 might have an interest in mermaid poker since he only talks about that site, and his own little webpage with lousy banners.

Mermaid Poker is owned by over 200 danish poker players, i am absolutely sure Freepoller1 is one of them.

It's very clever, can post the link without any affiliate number, thus making it appear sincere.

Don't fall for it !! Stay away.

Look at his posts!

JayLeno
01-18-2006, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mermaid Poker is owned by over 200 danish poker players, i am absolutely sure Freepoller1 is one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like 2+2 agree with you - he just got another post erased!
[ QUOTE ]
Don't fall for it !! Stay away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Only stay away if you dont like the boss media - you shouldnt boycot the site because freroller1 is a fool.
If you like the bonus and the network then play there - if you dont then stay away! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif