PDA

View Full Version : using Party Poker in a different country

roostah444
06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey,

Does anyone have any experience using party poker in another country? I normally live in the US but moved to another country for a month and am wondering if anything will happen (freeze my account?) if I sign on and play...

Thanks.

break0ut
06-05-2006, 02:30 PM
I doubt they will, however do realize that when you flush the toilet it will spin the other way

Kinja
06-05-2006, 02:43 PM
You won't have any problems, Party doesn't care where you play, as long as you play. All you have to do is email them and tell them where you will be playing. Thats what I did when I moved to Colombia Souh America to get married and live for one year. They replied "no problem and thanks for the heads-up" in short. I strongly suggest as well that you inform Neteller and your bank if you take advantage of the ETF transfer at Party when cashing out. My bank in Canada closed my account due to all the wire transfers coming from Party/ Pay Pro and my Colombian I.P. addy. Huge pane in A S S as I had to provide personal refernces, proof I am living in Colombia, cashout/wire transfer receipts from Party ("Canadians" -file these receipts always), and my Bank did an investigation to make sure Party was ligit. In 3 weeks, I was good to go and my bank account was re-opened.

Hope this helps!

roostah444
06-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Yeah that helps a lot, thanks. My neteller account was allready frozen yesterday (got it unfrozen today with a couple phone calls), just wanted to know what I was in for from party (since I don't really have a way of faxing information in to unfreeze my account while i'm here).

Kinja
06-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Cool, yeah a simple email will fix that problem with Party. Make sure to CC pay-pro as well

partykid123
06-05-2006, 03:18 PM
party poker is not allowed in india.

ivo
06-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Not only in India,in my country too

StepBangin
06-05-2006, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only in India,in my country too

[/ QUOTE ]

And that would be???