PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet reload question

The_Bankroll
01-16-2006, 01:21 AM
I read on another forum that there was a glitch in the Eurobet system that allowed people to do the $600 multiple times. can anyone else confirm this?

Photoc
01-16-2006, 02:22 AM
It seems, from reading your post, that people on "another forum" have confirmed it.

MycroftX
01-16-2006, 02:39 AM
I'm confused, can that be re-used? ...If this works, I'm going to do it.

BigBadBabar
01-16-2006, 04:06 AM
I was unsure about this too (I did the deposit bonus a few weeks ago) so I just deposited and played for twenty minutes or so. I'm getting mixed results. It gave me an expiry date 2 months from now, so that's good. I cleared some points, so that's good, but it doesn't seem to have me any closer to my goal, so hmmmm. It recognizes my deposit but for status it says "completed" (from the previous clear) and it accumulates my points (I now have 6030 instead of 6000) but the "points left" box is blank instead of counting down toward my goal like last time.

So, in conclusion, I am unsure. I have heard from someone else that you can't do it again. There's no way I'm clearing 6000 pts to find out /images/graemlins/smile.gif I think I'll just email the site and ask if my bonus is clearing okay, and see what they say. Post any replies here and I'll look at them before sending the email tomorrow. Thanks

BBB

liquid
01-17-2006, 10:23 AM
Bumpity. Curious as to whether you wrote to / heard from Eurobet on this.

BigBadBabar
01-17-2006, 03:57 PM
yes, sorry, i just got a response today. I emailed Eurobet and their response:

Dear Customer,
we would like to inform you that at the moment we do not offer another bonus on poker, we kindly ask you to check in the future on our web site the promotions offered.
We also inform you that the bonus has already been credited on your poker account. Thank you for your cooperation.

So, if you've already done it once, you can't again /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hope this clears it up.

BBB

liquid
01-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the follow-up.

JKratzer
01-17-2006, 07:19 PM
How good is this bonus? If someone knows off the top off their hear what it would equal in rakeback % that would be cool.

Thanks,
JKratzer

playersare
01-17-2006, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How good is this bonus? If someone knows off the top off their hear what it would equal in rakeback % that would be cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's 70% rakeback at full ring, 35% shorthanded (5-max).

MyTurn2Raise
01-18-2006, 12:41 AM
There was a flaw in the first day or so of the switchover to pokerroom network. I know of 3 players who got double bonuses. They were the chosen few. Most did not. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

thedustbustr
01-18-2006, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it's 70% rakeback at full ring, 35% shorthanded (5-max).

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps, but according to BW the SH clears 50% faster than the FR at $5.50 / table-hour.

Is this figure accurate? I'll take $20/hour to stack fish anyday.