PDA

View Full Version : f*k

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 07:57 AM
i was playing so well for so f*n long...i was literally pulling 5 bb/100 over a substantial # of hands (30k)- but only at 3/6, cuz im risk adverse, i guess, plus getting married soon...now im [censored]'n drunk, and tilted away a grand tonight...if i lose a grand playing well, that's okay, but giving it away, sh*t i might as well be playing paigow...i dont like poker, i m good but dont like it, seems my best chance to be a millionaire, but maybe not, im f'n smart got a 1490 on sat and 169 on lsat w/o even studying (much)...i love my old girlfriend, and dont want to be alive anymore cuz i said id never tilt again but did tonight...you all curse fish, and then i become one...my expectation is still better than most of yours (i am certain- at least fairly- maybe not midge, cuz he kikz as*, hehe- the thread before that he didnt even contribute to!), I AM DRUNK AND A loser, not really, everybody respects me, so why should i still f*k up...this forum is cool, not b/c any of you are actually right on in ur thinking most of you are not no more punct but bc i can write and express my self w/o sh*t wtf am i talkking about cant express myself here, most of you are fu"n evolved from slime. ur all least most of you are superjaded and not even worthy of argumentation had an atheist friend vic he is cool but his thought is not even worth consideration. soon i will sleep so drunk...i love elizabeth

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 08:02 AM
anyway, it doesnt matter. i can be rich as a lawyer, but id rather get drunk and get rich playihng poker sitting in my boxers on the couch pounding 1554's, but sh*t im not good enough. my friend is the best chess player ive ever played (2130) and kicks my a*s 75% of the time, and i promised him id never tilt, i did, so what, who are all of you?? none of you know much about evolution, some do, but even still, you are not dawkins, and dawkins is cleaerly wrong, you are all fools, and you know it deep down, unless you are so jaded that you dont, but that is hard for me to believe. i am a child in my thinking. most of you are so 'old', and that amazes me. im smarter than all of you, but older than none. whatever. you will go to he*l ( i hope, jk that is antithetical to what i really want)- drunk and confuzed, stew mcgriff rules most suk at poker i speak truth, u all luv pseudo intellectual argumentation, later nogs

moorobot
06-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Take a few days off of poker.

Maybe more than that.

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 08:20 AM
i guess, but it's my only way to make 6 figs (times 3, to be conservative). i suk at law only a b average, but even if i excelled, i could only make a couple hundred grand a year, surely not enough to retire before 35, guess im sobering up, b/c im now becoming a bit more realistic. i speak too honestly when i drink. i know more than well doesnt matter peace and love

CallMeIshmael
06-02-2006, 11:52 AM
YOU HAVE SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES

atrifix
06-02-2006, 01:34 PM
http://www.bentsynapse.net/insults/images/feed_troll.jpg

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 01:51 PM
maybe, maybe not...dont really know what that means. i guarantee, though, irregardless, that current evolutionary theory is bankrupt. absolutely certain

hmkpoker
06-02-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm glad to see that this is the competition /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CallMeIshmael
06-02-2006, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
irregardless

[/ QUOTE ]

"LOL"

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 06:03 PM
heads up?

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
i dont think what i said was funny. im sure you are great at poker, but your thinking w/ regard to scientific and philosophical issues is clearly rudimentary and juvenile, based on past posts of yours ive read.

anyway, i was drunk and posted a stupid thread. dumb, but oh well. i think mentally, though, in all actuality, im pretty dam sane. and if im only good enough for now to make 2 grand a week playing break even poker, than so be it. that's plenty for my humble lifestlye

CallMeIshmael
06-02-2006, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think what i said was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even funnier, since you didnt realize that I was noting the word you used should have been "regardless". Irregardless does not make sense. Think about it.

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 07:40 PM
do you have a dictionary?

CallMeIshmael
06-02-2006, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you have a dictionary?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It says this

"Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so."

Phil153
06-02-2006, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im f'n smart got a 1490 on sat and 169 on lsat w/o even studying

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude...I could get a 169 on the LSAT blindfolded while 12 tabling 10/20, eating corn dogs and nailing ur mom.

Copernicus
06-02-2006, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think what i said was funny. im sure you are great at poker, but your thinking w/ regard to scientific and philosophical issues is clearly rudimentary and juvenile, based on past posts of yours ive read.

anyway, i was drunk and posted a stupid thread. dumb, but oh well. i think mentally, though, in all actuality, im pretty dam sane. and if im only good enough for now to make 2 grand a week playing break even poker, than so be it. that's plenty for my humble lifestlye

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I make 10 grand a day breaking even on the stock market.

Victor
06-02-2006, 10:25 PM
you dont know [censored] about poker.

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 11:54 PM
yeah, im definitely not the best in the world. just trying to learn like everyone else.

siegfriedandroy
06-02-2006, 11:57 PM
hello all,

id like to apologize for this post. not one of my finest. was sh*tfaced last night and should not have been anywhere near my computer. i have requested that the moderator delete this. i will try to be less of an ahole in the future.

siegfriedandroy
06-03-2006, 12:00 AM
hmm, i guess you are right. the egg on my face never ceases to increase.

it is a generally accepted word, though, in modern (informal) communication. so why should i be subjected to such formality even though the way i am using the word is obvious (even if technically it doesn't make sense?). splitting hairs

CallMeIshmael
06-03-2006, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it is a generally accepted word, though, in modern (informal) communication. so why should i be subjected to such formality even though the way i am using the word is obvious (even if technically it doesn't make sense?). splitting hairs

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I couldnt care less (Note: its countN'T care less), but in threads where you specifically insult my intelligence (or whatever it was, im not going back through the thread), you're probably going to want to not make up/use words that make no logical sense.

siegfriedandroy
06-03-2006, 04:44 AM
alright, my bad. i apologize for the insult. it was uncalled for- i dont remember it either, but know i was drunk, upset, and posting like a punk teenager.

CallMeIshmael
06-03-2006, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alright, my bad. i apologize for the insult. it was uncalled for- i dont remember it either, but know i was drunk, upset, and posting like a punk teenager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all good. We'll have had a bit too much at point or antother.

atrifix
06-03-2006, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all good. We'll have had a bit too much at point or antother.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the DSM-IV criteria for dependence: "the substance use is continued despite knowledge of having a persistent or recurrent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance (e.g., continued drinking despite recognition that an ulcer was made worse by alcohol consumption)"

madnak
06-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Are you an alcoholic? (http://www.a-1associates.com/AA/20%20questions.htm)

I know I am.

CityFan
06-03-2006, 06:28 PM
"im f'n smart"

"id rather get drunk and get rich playihng poker sitting in my boxers on the couch pounding 1554's"

If you're f'n smart you have far more options than just being a lawyer vs getting drunk and playing poker. Why is getting rich so important to you?

Take a holiday. Climb some hills. Get AWAY from it all.

On your own.

PS I don't see what Dawkins has to do with anything.

AceofSpades
06-03-2006, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take a few days off drinking .

Maybe more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

MCS
06-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Wrong forum.

Good luck.

I don't know anything about Dawkins.

RJT
06-06-2006, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
irregardless

[/ QUOTE ]

"LOL"

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed too. Maybe this is one of the questions he got wrong on the SAT. (Hint: there is no such word. The word is "regardless".)

BTW, I only laughed because you made fun of those of us "less intelligent" than yourself.

RJT
06-06-2006, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...it is a generally accepted word, though, in modern (informal) communication...

[/ QUOTE ]

It really isn't accepted by anyone who knows it is incorrect. ( I bet you will start to use it as a litmus test from now on.)

BTW, no problem on the drunken stupor. It fits right into all the other blather that we talk about here sometimes.