PDA

View Full Version : bay 101 post

Ray Zee
01-15-2006, 05:40 AM
action is really good. most times they are having two 100 200 games going as well as two 40 80 and two or more 20 40 and
the word for the play is action.
i have been playing the 100 200 and the 40 80 both while waiting for either game which ever looks best.
sucker sat with me today while i had breakfast so i promptly beat him a good pot in the game. i have to show these young guys who is still boss. dont i. he has been doing fine and will never miss the money.
sunday i might go to the sports and outdoor show in san fran. sometimes those are fun.

mscags
01-15-2006, 05:49 AM
good to hear the action is good Ray

-Skeme-
01-15-2006, 06:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sucker sat with me today while i had breakfast so i promptly beat him a good pot in the game. i have to show these young guys who is still boss. dont i. he has been doing fine and will never miss the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao now that's good [censored].

KaneKungFu123
01-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Ray,

Did you party with Kerouac?

Zeno
01-15-2006, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

sunday i might go to the sports and outdoor show in san fran. sometimes those are fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have fun. Get some gadets.

Happy to hear the games are good and that old men can still beat up the youngsters. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Zeno

J.A.Sucker
01-15-2006, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao now that's good [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Hilarious.

Ray Zee
01-17-2006, 04:46 AM
kkf

havent met kerouac or have i.

i will party with anyone that will buy me a beer