PDA

View Full Version : Bodog glitch?

illegit
05-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Situation. UTG has less than 2 Bbs, but more than 1 BB. He goes all-in. 2 players call. I'm in the BB and I DON'T have the option to raise. This is clearly a glitch, right?

NoahSD
05-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Yep.. it's not the only one. Bodog's software is pretty pathetic.

nsj
05-28-2006, 03:51 PM
?
As I read the situation, the initial raise was not a full raise. Why should you be able to re-raise?

RiverTheNuts
05-28-2006, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
?
As I read the situation, the initial raise was not a full raise. Why should you be able to re-raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he hasnt made any action yet... you should always have the option to raise in NL on your first action

OatmealJoe
05-28-2006, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he is BB and has not made a call yet. If the person had only called, BB would have been able to raise. But he says here he wasn't given that option.

illegit
05-28-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he hasnt made any action yet... you should always have the option to raise in NL on your first action

[/ QUOTE ]
exactly.. even if we essentially treat the UTG action as a limp rather than a raise i should still have the option to raise.

mbishop
05-28-2006, 04:13 PM
The phrase "Bodog glitch" is redundant.