PDA

View Full Version : [RANT] Party tile/cascade

ChrisV
05-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Dear PartyPoker,

On your next update, please put the "Tile" and "Cascade" commands in a menu LIKE GOD INTENDED. Otherwise, I'm telling them your software drove me to it when I FLIP OUT AND [censored] KILL SOMEONE NEXT TIME I CLICK ONE OF THOSE [censored] BUTTONS ACCIDENTALLY WHILE 9 TABLING.

If you're wondering if I've sent this to Party support, I actually went and yelled it into the chimp cage at the zoo instead. I figured the likelihood of it getting understood and taken on board was pretty similar.

RikaKazak
05-28-2006, 01:36 PM
standard

primetime32
05-28-2006, 01:43 PM
i dropped a few bucks at UB the other day when i was trying to "get chips" and it flipped to bet pot. Its amazing these programmers can be so clueless in their design.

Alobar
05-28-2006, 01:56 PM
try this

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PartyPlanner

should help if that happens again in the future

edit: oh, and I am in no way involved with that software, and its completely free

Ali shmali
05-28-2006, 02:31 PM
i hate that tile button too.

Paul B.
05-28-2006, 04:53 PM
[fake PartyPoker response]
[ QUOTE ]

Dear ChrisV,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you have discovered the "Tile" and "Cascade" options at our poker tables. I assure you that our beta testers have thoroughly tested the two functions for at least an hour and there are no bugs in them. Whatever problems you incur while using these two commands must be on your end. Please install your generic video drivers.

We also swear we don't have any memory issues with our software.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Nana
PartyPoker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]
[/fake PartyPoker response]

ChrisV
05-29-2006, 06:03 AM
Dude you obviously haven't dealt with Party support enough. There's no chance I'd get a response like that because that actually addresses the issue raised. The response would be more like:

Dear Chris,

To use our Tile and Cascade functions, click the buttons on the upper right of any table. Thankyou for choosing PartyPoker.com!

Shrishna K.