PDA

View Full Version : MTT Community Rules - Etiquette - Procedures (05.24.06)

Jurollo
05-24-2006, 12:08 AM
This is all new to all of us so it will be a work in Progress. However there are going to be some guidelines here too just like MTT Strat. If either of the other mods want to add things please just add them here and initial them or mark them.

- Please continue to make one daily thread for the 180man SNGs and 90 man sngs. Label them with the /images/graemlins/club.gif icon (Jurollo)
- Please put all sweat threads in this syntax;
/images/graemlins/heart.gif Sweat - Sitename - Buyin - Date - Time
Also remember to put your site screenname in the actual post so people know who to root for. (Jurollo)
- I am REALLY REALLY getting weary of responses just for the sake of responses, a lot of us are good friends now and some good natured ribbing is fine, but I cant count the number of posters that only post no content here. This is an informal forum, but it will NOT become OOT. (Jurollo)
- Keep "Official" threads to tournies with a lot of participation, I dont care if it is a $1 ot $100000000 tourney just dont be the only one in it when you make a thread. Also mark these with the /images/graemlins/club.gif icon (Jurollo)
- Any contests, such as LL's or other challenges should be marked with the "Trophy" icon, you will see it as the 6th icon from the left 3 rows down. (Jurollo)
- Posters who continue to not follow this will get a 3 day banning. I will give out ample warnings though. For the NC/LC rule I will give a good amount of lee way, however, if someone contributes nothing to the forum I will warn them then ban them if they have another transgression (Jurollo)

~Jurollo