PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 limit site with BONUS and Action??

pegboy
01-14-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm looking for a site to plant $600. Anything out there with good table numbers and a bonus I can clear at 1/2 limit full ring? My Party bonus is cleared and I figure I'm best to move on even though these Party tables are sweetly soft.

S&SGW
01-14-2006, 02:21 PM
How bout Absolute? They have a great signup bonus right now, and it's not subtracted from your MGR if you sign up with an affiliate for unmentionable. So you can double dip! I played 1-2 there...

-S&SGW

WiSeIVIaN
01-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Limit aint my thing, but I think you might wanna try the cryptos, or possibly the 600$ bonus on eurobet with rakeback. Absolute is supposidly tight as can be.

froggy527
01-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Bet365 has a good sign up bonus,the 1/2 tables tend to
tighten up some. You might also try Empire and Multi you can
play on the beginners tables and clear .15/.30 tables with
little risk.

Also if you havn't done it already do the IGM bonus on party.

briton
01-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Absolute is a bad idea. There are better bonuses, and much softer games, elsewhere.

I would put $50 in each UK betting, Will Hill, and Totalbet and hit them up this month and in a few weeks (FEB). Then you still have $450 to work with. Put $250 into Betfred and you can get a $250 bonus. Take that out and you will have over $500 again. Then you can go Party and Empire.

All these bonuses have softer tables and/or better bonuses then Absolute with rakeback even. I know from experience /images/graemlins/smile.gif
Good luck.
Briton

pegboy
01-14-2006, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also if you havn't done it already do the IGM bonus on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just exactly what is this IGM bonus on Party? My Party history consists of an initial deposit where I was too dumb to grab anything but a little $25 sign-up bonus, followed by a recent reload where I simply asked them via email for a bonus and they gave me 20% after 700 raked hands. They labeled this bonus "WOWREAL" in my bonus summary page. Is there more to be had through this IGM bonus?

froggy527
01-14-2006, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just exactly what is this IGM bonus on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

You regester you bank account and deposit $500 using the
bonus code IGMPAY. If they can't verify your bank account
right away they will send two small deposits to your account
You tell them the amount of the deposits and your verified.

you may have to email them if the bonus doesn't show up.
Also when you cash out it will take several days to get
money. Go to deposit in your party client and you will
see the IGM deposit option.

pegboy
01-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm Canadian. Will it work outside the States?

Ainex
01-14-2006, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm Canadian. Will it work outside the States?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to have a U.S. bank account.

You can still do the e-passport bonus though.

betadecay
01-14-2006, 07:57 PM
If you do the crypto's(sun poker is a skin) you can get a 90 dollar bonus on a 50 dollar deposit(although you should probably deposit more unles you are planning on playing the micros). If you do it the last week of january, you can then get another 40 dollar bonus first week of Feb for a total of 130 bucks. The games are reasonable, the software is OK,.

pegboy
01-15-2006, 01:56 AM
You can still do the e-passport bonus though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the e-passport bonus???

dlk9s
01-15-2006, 01:59 AM
Poker Rewards

briton
01-15-2006, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Rewards

[/ QUOTE ]

I am suprised to here you say this one. Why did you suggest Poker Rewards. 10x, and on tight Prima. I am actually thinking about doing it though. Just wondering why you liked it.

Briton