05-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Rizen owns. Teh Awesome for the win.

NoahSD
05-22-2006, 12:43 AM
I agree, and I want to have his babies.

dmk
05-22-2006, 12:50 AM
its over, team teh awesome ftw

its even more over when rizen plays extra tourneys simply to win the weekly tlb...gg all

A_Junglen
05-22-2006, 12:57 AM
[censored] YEA OMG

A_Junglen
05-22-2006, 01:40 AM
Rizen,

WOW...

BadgerPro
05-22-2006, 02:34 AM
So is this why Rizen got drafted first?

fresherthanflynt
05-22-2006, 02:53 AM
I'm building a house on his band waggon... rizen from president and ruler of earth

dmk
05-22-2006, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So is this why Rizen got drafted first?

[/ QUOTE ]

its a small possibility

NHFunkii
05-22-2006, 11:26 AM
I gotta say, I thought the rizen first pick was pretty terrible, as I expected him to play like 50 tourneys max. Regardless of how many he plays though, I think I vastly underestimated how RIDICULOUS OMG OMG OMG HE NEVER DOESNT FINAL TABLE I SWEAR TO GOD

Caldarooni
05-22-2006, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I gotta say, I thought the rizen first pick was pretty terrible, as I expected him to play like 50 tourneys max. Regardless of how many he plays though, I think I vastly underestimated how RIDICULOUS OMG OMG OMG HE NEVER DOESNT FINAL TABLE I SWEAR TO GOD

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this as well. Owned.

dmk
05-22-2006, 03:01 PM
its all about quality baby

NoahSD
05-22-2006, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought this, but I'm glad I was wrong /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

A_Junglen
05-22-2006, 10:08 PM
I never thought this. I wanted to be on dmk's team the whole time!

professormike
05-22-2006, 10:10 PM
You know what Rizen, enjoy it now while you can because someday there might be a span of *gasp* 2 days when you don't make a final table.

Just kidding, I enjoy watching you play.

Rizen
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, even *I* didn't think I was a good pick at #1, there are just too many 2p2ers that get in a lot more volume at varying levels than I do. I'm glad that so far I can hold up my end of the bargain though.

-Rizen

NoahSD
05-22-2006, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, even *I* didn't think I was a good pick at #1, there are just too many 2p2ers that get in a lot more volume at varying levels than I do. I'm glad that so far I can hold up my end of the bargain though.

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Rizen and I thought the same thing about something. That means I'm great.