PDA

View Full Version : Dear Daryn

Burdzthewurd
12-29-2005, 04:14 AM
FIX UMASSPOKER.COM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sincerely,

Burdamania

P.S. I need to notify the masses of my two upcoming tournaments in February, there's no other way without UMP!

P.P.S. Please?

daryn
12-29-2005, 06:05 AM
working on it..

odd that i saw this post

iSTRONG
12-29-2005, 07:42 AM
what's the purpose/function of the site?

cardcounter0
12-29-2005, 07:47 AM
I think it has something to do with the Univ. of Mass. and Poker, but that would just be a guess.

KaneKungFu123
12-29-2005, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.UMASSpoker.com (http://www.UMASSpoker.com) is a website about the different species of fungi found in Antartica. there is also a picture gallery of Billy Idol.

bwana devil
12-29-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's the purpose/function of this post ?

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a PM system. donchaknow?

bwana

iSTRONG
12-29-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

there's a PM system. donchaknow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, tell OP.

MicroBob
12-29-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.UMASSpoker.com (http://www.UMASSpoker.com) is a website about the different species of fungi found in Antartica. there is also a picture gallery of Billy Idol.

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason I found this REALLY funny.

Burdzthewurd
12-29-2005, 08:43 PM
I could PM, but considering I could use IM him, that'd be silly. That and perhaps some other UMPers would speak out for Daryn to fix it as well. The fact that it has 500+ members and home to Bruiser and ChipMovr gives it some credibility IMO. That's also how I've been approached for various interviews, through UMP.

TheGrifter
12-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Bruiser lends creditibility? Been awhile since I've been here.

Alobar
12-29-2005, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser lends creditibility? Been awhile since I've been here.

[/ QUOTE ]

bruiser is the man

SmileyEH
12-30-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I could PM, but considering I could use IM him, that'd be silly. That and perhaps some other UMPers would speak out for Daryn to fix it as well. The fact that it has 500+ members and home to Bruiser and ChipMovr gives it some credibility IMO. That's also how I've been approached for various interviews, through UMP.

[/ QUOTE ]

<-----
<----- Dont forget!!!
<-----

Lazy Meatball
01-01-2006, 07:55 PM
i stopped checking that sight everysince I was unable to login a few months ago. i kind of regret it, but am too lazy to fix it.

hulk3rules
01-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Yeah- I have ran into 2 guys in the past week that are less-known posters and both have asked me if I knew what was up.

Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need UMP