PDA

View Full Version : Problems at PokerRoom

bills217
12-29-2005, 03:19 AM
Multi-tabling at PokerRoom seems slower than crap, tons of lag...haven't had problems anywhere else, tried Stars right after and it works fine as usual...

Also, when I try to use Gametime+, it slows things down even more and the stat icons are frozen in place, so that I can't move them to situate them over the right player...

Anyone else have problems w/ PokerRoom? Thoughts? Suggestions?

bills217
12-29-2005, 04:00 AM
n/m

ddutty
12-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Yeah its slow on my computer too. I really hate their software. I only played there to get Nevada Jacks chipset from PSO. Once I clear the cash bonus I'm out. I did find that the web based software is faster than the downloadable software, if that helps.

Brian
01-05-2006, 09:31 AM
I also haven't had any success multi-tabling on PokerRoom/Eurobet due to lag problems. Glad to see it isn't just me. I wanted to give Eurobet a good try but if it can't even run 4 tables without massive lag... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Brian

Overdrive
01-05-2006, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Anyone else have problems w/ PokerRoom? Thoughts? Suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the problem I have is that the rake there is criminal.

WarBus
01-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Just finished the Eurobet $600. No lag. I use PA HUD and my machine is fast and has a lot of RAM so rarely ever lags.

I do hate the software. Lousy interface for multi tabling.

robracing
01-05-2006, 12:47 PM
I have been 3-tabling Pokerroom this week along with GT+ with no apparent problems at all.

I actually really like the way that the waitlists work on PR.

You can check who is at which table, what the stats are, and who is on the lists ahead of you at a glance. Much the best waitlist mgt of any site that I have played, actually.

winchips
01-05-2006, 12:58 PM
I did have these problems till i bought a new pretty good computer. Now i have problems 8 tabling. (you can do more than 4 tables if you get on the waiting lists when you log in.)