PDA

View Full Version : Unanswered questions PLEAS HELP US ALL.

whiterat
05-16-2006, 04:24 PM
I have been looking for the answers to the following questions, as I am sure many others are also. PLease only reply if you have been able to accomplish these items. Thank you very much in advance.

1. Has anyone been able to get the riverbelle sign up bonus after getting gaming club or ther belle rock sign up bonus.(Iam specifically asking about multiple bellerock sign ups not Prima sign ups.)

2. Has any one gotten more than one sign up bonus on the Poker rewards network, ie the $200 first deposit bonus. Poke rewards is another prima group.

3. What B2B site has the best bonus, meaning easiest to, and/or no 30 day wait to receive bonus.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jeff_B
05-16-2006, 04:34 PM
I have gotten a sign up bonus for golden riveria and pokerrewards I believe both are prima... don't know if thats what your asking though

whiterat
05-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Prima poker has different groups that run poker sites using prima software. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Royal Vegas, 7 sultans, and pokertime are under fortune lounge.

Belle rock has a couple of poker sites such as riverbelle and The gaming club.

Pokerrewards also has a couple of sites as well. I know you can do mutiple prima's cause I have. You can do multiple fortune lounge because I have.

The other 2 groups I have only done one so I was looking for info on them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

boracay
05-16-2006, 07:04 PM
1. yes. no problem (in march)

2. usually not. still some posters say they have received bonuses at several sites (5 in this group). i would do them all, but too many hands required just to try that.

3. best B2B sites have at least 30 days rule.
at potraiser (10x one month ago) i have received bonus after a few days.