PDA

View Full Version : riverbelle

BalugaWhale
05-16-2006, 04:04 PM
I had heard this was an easy bonus to clear... but i check out the info and it says its a 9x with a .25 SB requiremeny. Is this true? How easy is wildjack's 50 bucks to get?

Also, is betfred worth it at .25/.50?

mulebennett
05-23-2006, 11:10 PM
betfred's bonus @ $250 and 10x non-contributed ($1 pot = raked hand) is hard to beat. the games are soft and the customer service is top-notch. a $4 pot at Bet365 poker (a prima skin) resulted in a .25 rake = raked hand, not bad at all at NL50 or higher.

Gamboholik
05-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Riverbelle isn't hard to clear but getting the bonus credited is another story. Took four days + emails + phone calls for me to get mine. There has been a few posts on this, just use the search function.

jimpo
05-24-2006, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Riverbelle isn't hard to clear but getting the bonus credited is another story. Took four days + emails + phone calls for me to get mine. There has been a few posts on this, just use the search function.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice avatar, ummm, tell me where it's from please /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lawman
05-24-2006, 07:38 AM
Riverbelle has a bad rep for paying out, but I didn't have a problem.

If you are playing limit at BetFred the pot is raked at $5 NOT $1 and lowest limit is 0.5/1. They also take out 0.5 at $5 (10%!!!!)

Most primas require a pot of $5 so 0.5/1 is the lowest realistic limit to clear.

Both BetFred and Prima are pretty tight (less than 40% of pots reach the $5 rake threshold).

The Prima bonuses do change over time so be careful. Check out primapoker.com for a full list of sites. Ones that I have done with easy clearing bonuses (better than 10x) in the past are Golden riviera, crazy, bet365, nordic, Boyle, Betholdem, wildjack, riverbelle. Pokerrewards clears at 10x

terrellk11
05-24-2006, 08:03 AM
River Belle gave me all kinds of problems. Not only did I have to hassle them repeatedly to get the bonus credited, it took forever to cash out. I had similar problems with Golden Riviera.

Bet365 is .25 at $5 pot, not $4. There was a problem some time ago with them not paying out bonuses, but they eventually made good and have since been better (though still a bit slow).

Lawman
05-24-2006, 08:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bet365 is .25 at $5 pot, not $4.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is $5 at 0.5/1 and above but the rake is different (worse) at 0.25/0.5.

[ QUOTE ]
There was a problem some time ago with them not paying out bonuses, but they eventually made good and have since been better (though still a bit slow).

[/ QUOTE ]
If I remember correctly all the reported problems were with the reloads not the signup.

whiterat
05-24-2006, 02:21 PM
PSO do not offer a bonus for the belle. I read in another thread about Royalpocket.com they give an extra $50. Just got my $50 to day from them took about 4 days after I emailed them. So bonus was $175. It did take a few calls to belle to get bonus, but I was calling and emailing the second I got to 1125 hands, just to nip any previous posters complaints in the bud. For the rest of month if you can play 500 raked they have a push the limits bonus for $50. I have not been able to get this bonus yet, it has been three days. I will call again. They do pay.

Also I had gotten Gaming club bonus previously and still got belle bonus.

ThunderEagle
05-24-2006, 02:38 PM
I've done the RiverBelle promo. They didn't not credit me right away, but after one email they credited my account with the $125 right away.

I also had no problems cashing out, not as quick as party cash outs, but they credited to my Neteller account.

Now, the tables at RiverBell (limit full ring) are not plentiful, and are rather tight. Once I hit my raked hand requirement, I was out of there ASAP. NL or 6 max may be better, but I not a big NL ring game player, and haven't put the effort into learning the short handed game yet.

peinchka
05-27-2006, 09:56 AM
can you have a riverbelle and a gamingclub poker account?

PollyEmory
05-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Yes