PDA

View Full Version : Noble reload 50% to $150

fluxpoker
05-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Hi,

First of all I want to say im new to this forum and Im not really sure how things work around here, but I got this mail and thought I share it.

Its a spring reload bonus at noble poker..

Spring Reload bonus

* The Reload Bonus is given out to players as they earn Crowns, Noble Poker's unique player points, at ring games.
* After making an additional deposit (meaning another deposit AFTER the initial deposit), or a number of additional deposits, players will be entitled to earn a 50% Reload Bonus up to $150 / €150 / £150 of their accumulated additional deposits.

Who is Eligible?

* This offer is valid to all depositing Noble Poker players who are not currently earning Crowns towards a First Deposit Bonus, any other Reload and who make an additional deposit at Noble Poker between May 18th and May 20th, 2006.

I allso got a mail today about cd-poker, $30 for new users no need to deposit.. but the code I got in my mail didnt work so I mailed them about it, ill get back with more info later

Ted Metro
05-16-2006, 12:31 PM
I also got this e-mail.

Does Noble know how awful of a bonus this is? 500 crowns for $10 is miserable.

HCR
05-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Terrible...I didn't even bother to clear the last one I got and the place is a rock garden. I won't be back.