PDA

View Full Version : PokerRewards sign up

celiboy
05-15-2006, 11:43 PM
Haven't seen too much on this site

It's a 10X up to $200 bonus at 50%. No expiry date to clear. I believe this is a Prima skin.

Has anyone done this? Any issues/problems?

Senni
05-16-2006, 12:06 AM
I just completed the signup bonus at Poker Rewards last week. One thing worth noting is that while the raked hands counter on the page off the menu button updates every half hour or so, the raked hands counter on the promotions page exhibits more random behavior, usually lagging behind by a couple hours (or more). I ended up playing ~2200 raked hands for the bonus, since it didn't credit me for hands ~1800-2000 for half a week. After playing the extra hands and clearing it, I deposited another 200 for the reload, and that started at just over 200 raked hands cleared, so who knows. Just be aware you may have to play a few extra hands. I haven't cashed out yet, although I've had no problems with cashouts at other Prima rooms.

Senni

Miyogi
05-16-2006, 01:27 AM
If you are going to sign up for poker rewards you should do it through a free gift affiliate ie. PSO etc. as you will get the gift by the time you clear the deposit bonus.

AngusThermopyle
05-16-2006, 11:34 AM
To let you know, I requested a cashout from PokerRewards on the 6th. It just hit my Neteller account this morning, the 16th.
Zero response from "Customer Service" or "Dave", the "Poker Room Manager". "24/7 phone support" is voicemail. They make Party CS look professional.
Others are having similar problems with them. Check the PSO forums.

Jeff_B
05-17-2006, 04:40 AM
I signed up with pokerrewards a long ass time ago and did it so id have a $200 bonus.... I stopped playing there for about 6 months came back finished my last couple hands and got the bonus no problem It is def something you can get I dont remember about the delay for it to be credited though....