PDA

View Full Version : best times to play on the B2B network (EST)

jaustin
05-15-2006, 10:59 PM
I'm in Atlanta (Eastern Standard Time) and I was wondering what the peak hours were on the B2B network i.e. busiest hours, most games, etc.

I play 2-4 LHE full ring

playersare
05-15-2006, 11:05 PM
late afternoon, early evening EST, since most of the players are from europe.

IronDragon1
05-15-2006, 11:11 PM
2PM-8PM

lumpy19
05-16-2006, 09:56 AM
I've been on the B2B network since December, the most I've ever seen is 3 full 2/4 ring games. There's usually 1, sometimes 2. I'd suggest learning SH if you're clearing a bonus.

jaustin
05-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Uggghhhh, that sounds frustrating. I've played a bit of 6-max before and I just couldn't get the hang of it. I'll probably be playing two B2B sites at the same time, so I should still be able to play 4 tables at once, but I'll consider picking up 6 max.

WordWhiz
05-16-2006, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Uggghhhh, that sounds frustrating. I've played a bit of 6-max before and I just couldn't get the hang of it. I'll probably be playing two B2B sites at the same time, so I should still be able to play 4 tables at once, but I'll consider picking up 6 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

???? If there's only two tables available, how are you going to play 4 at once, unless you take two seats at the same table, which is majorly unethical. Plus, you can't open more than one B2B skin at once on the same computer.

Learn 6 max--it's the future.

playersare
05-16-2006, 01:58 PM
if you bump down to $1/2 LHE then you can usually get 4 full ring tables no problem during peak hours (those friendly scandinavians even invite people to new tables being started, if there's not enough). still clears bonus fairly quickly.

jaustin
05-16-2006, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
???? If there's only two tables available, how are you going to play 4 at once, unless you take two seats at the same table, which is majorly unethical. Plus, you can't open more than one B2B skin at once on the same computer.

Learn 6 max--it's the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I meant, playing two skins. Are you sure you can't play on two B2B skins simultaneously? I swear I've heard people talk about doing that.