PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker acct specific bonus QUESTION

Beastmaster
05-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Just received this extra bonus offer:

We have noticed that it’s been a while since you last played on our site, and frankly, we want you back. Please take a moment to read this email and consider our offer – I promise you it will be worth your while.

Play 200 raked hands and get 50 dollars!

Does this clear with the regular monthly bonus or do I need to finish that first before starting on this?

TCBSTEVE
05-15-2006, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

We have noticed that it’s been a while since you last played on our site, and frankly, we want you back. Please take a moment to read this email and consider our offer – I promise you it will be worth your while.

Does this clear with the regular monthly bonus or do I need to finish that first before starting on this?

[/ QUOTE ]Clears together, just so you're aware, this $50 bonus won't even show in the bonus/cashier area. It will be put in your acct within 48 hours after playing the required hands.

Beastmaster
05-15-2006, 09:49 AM
I assume I can deposit for the regular monthly bonus first and then make an addtl deposit with the bonus code for my $50 for 200 raked.

TCBSTEVE
05-15-2006, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume I can deposit for the regular monthly bonus first and then make an addtl deposit with the bonus code for my $50 for 200 raked.

[/ QUOTE ]Only need to make one deposit. You'll get the 100% up to $100 monthly and the special $50 bonus, but as I stated the special bonus just won't show up in the bonus area. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE BONUS CODE.

AaronL
05-29-2006, 11:33 AM

I received this email about a week ago and was waiting for the monthly reload to kick in to do the it (thus getting both bonuses.) Today, I received another offer ("our final offer") giving me 20 dollars for playing one rake hand... Anyone know if I can get both the $20 and $50 offer if I make two deposits (while, being a greedy whore, of course clearing my monthly bonus ;) )?

PollyEmory
05-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Did you get a coupon for that? Might be a way to get both but I need to know if you got a coupon.

AaronL
05-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Did you get a coupon for that? Might be a way to get both but I need to know if you got a coupon.

Coupon for both

PollyEmory
05-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Redeem $50 coupon (since you'll need to play to get the monthly this one's more valuable). Deposit. Before playing redeem the second.

Play one hand. Wait to see if the $20 gets credited.

The Man in Black
05-29-2006, 07:48 PM
Only one hand?