PDA

View Full Version : PartyBingo whoreable?

midwestkc
01-13-2006, 03:20 PM
Just wondering what you all thought, as they have a 200% to 200 first deposit bonus, that seems to basically be 10x(DB). Any ideas how long it'd take to buy $4k worth of bingo tickets, and what type of EV this would have?

S&SGW
01-13-2006, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just wondering what you all thought, as they have a 200% to 200 first deposit bonus, that seems to basically be 10x(DB). Any ideas how long it'd take to buy $4k worth of bingo tickets, and what type of EV this would have?

[/ QUOTE ]

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif bingo! But it's not +EV at all. However on interpoker when I couldn't find any games (low stakes O8), I registered for interbingo and my money went there. I cleared the bonus super fast playing the little slots they have right in the bingo room.

I haven't downloaded Party Bingo yet, but it's bookmarked and I'm thinking about it. If they have slots with it, which I would think they do, then clearing the bonus should be fast and easy and as long as you don't get hooked on either the bingo, slots or pull tabs (if they have those) you will probably come out ahead with the bonus.

On the bingo itself, sites usually have different quaranteed JP games which may be +EV if you buy a ton of cards against a small player base.

-S&SGW

midwestkc
01-13-2006, 05:06 PM
They do have slots, along with Video Poker

thing85
01-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Their video poker sucks, and last I remember in a discussion about this, the verdict was that it might be very slightly +EV but it would require lots of luck and the good side of variance.

Dennisa
01-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I have an unmentionalbe for Party Bingo if you would like to add that on.

kfellmy
01-13-2006, 08:01 PM
yea it's real horrible!!!!