PDA

View Full Version : Most profitable site with respect to rb, bonuses, softness

PokerAmateur4
05-14-2006, 04:04 AM
All things considered, what is the most profitable site, particularly for limit SH around 2/4-5/10, with respect to the whole set up, softness of games, bonuses+RB or whatever, etc.

I know about resources such as the rakeback FAQ and bonuswhores grid.

Thanks

Davey
05-14-2006, 04:23 AM
Party.

PokerAmateur4
05-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Even when one is on absolute with worse games but RB+Boni?

boracay
05-14-2006, 06:10 PM
y

Kyo Souma II
05-14-2006, 06:41 PM
http://rakefree.com/

Barrin6
05-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Most profitable depends on the user if he's good or not. If you suck at poker, go to party.

crego20
05-14-2006, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Most profitable depends on the user if he's good or not. If you suck at poker, go to party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please if you suck at poker come to party. It will be great, and you'll be an instant winner. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

daedalus
05-14-2006, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

grouchie
05-14-2006, 10:08 PM
i've been getting some nice bonus every monday from wsex

flight2q
05-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Whether a site is soft depends on your style. For
me in SSSH limit, Paradise is the cat's meow:

Paradise > Absolute > Stars > Party

This ranking takes into account rb+softness. Adjust for bonuses as available.

Davey
05-15-2006, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif Where else can I find soft $33 STTs? Plus monthly bonuses, plus VIP bonuses, plus other incentives? PokerStars is ther only other site but I prefer Party.

ShivasIrons
05-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Well I don't know about SNG's, but Party is not really close anymore to the softest site for limit ring games. Not bad for shorthanded still. The answer to the OP's question is to play at multiple sites and search for good tables.

Absolute 3/6 short is very beatable and a good combo of bonus and rakeback. Cryptologic 2/4 and 3/6 short is a fish fry, again with rakeback and bonus. Paradise doesn't have the bonus or rakeback of Party, but is a billion times softer than the massively overhyped Party games. Prima, True Poker, WSEX, Full Tilt, UB, B2B, Boss Media....
Some are better than others but in combination, they blow away Party.

People need to get out more.

Davey
05-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Ok, I guess I responded twice without reading the original post. Oops. Read the title and responded by what I play. I dont play SH Limit so disregard my response. But if you are looking for tournaments.....go with Party.

brandysbich
05-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Have to agree with shivas...paradise is the softest i've played on at the .5/1 limit

Also if u not absolutely crushing the party or stars games for 4 or 5bb's/100 up you gonna struggle to beat the rake...its that bad

That Fish
05-15-2006, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Absolute 3/6 short is very beatable

[/ QUOTE ]

You would have a hard time finding anyone else that agrees with this statement. People in the SSSH forum would love to see a graph/stats showing anyone beating that game over a significant number of hands (I know I would).

Dany
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All things considered, what is the most profitable site, particularly for limit SH around 2/4-5/10, with respect to the whole set up, softness of games, bonuses+RB or whatever, etc.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I would definitely say codepoker for their 50% bonus on winnings. That's an easy $2000 bonus per month, which can be coupled with a rakeback deal as well.

PokerAmateur4
05-16-2006, 02:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I would definitely say codepoker for their 50% bonus on winnings. That's an easy $2000 bonus per month, which can be coupled with a rakeback deal as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh word? Can be combined with a rb? confirmation from anyone?

PokerAmateur4
05-16-2006, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whether a site is soft depends on your style. For
me in SSSH limit, Paradise is the cat's meow:

Paradise > Absolute > Stars > Party

This ranking takes into account rb+softness. Adjust for bonuses as available.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there some kind of miracle bonus/rb/whatever combo for paradise? cuz BW put's it's SH limit at a "C" for quality. How is ther like 3/6 5/10? Is BW just wrong?

Absolute: So is this SH impossible or soft or what?

grouchie
05-16-2006, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh word? Can be combined with a rb? confirmation from anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I figure'd I'd spoon feed this one to you since that is what you are looking for.

bills217
05-16-2006, 09:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute 3/6 short is very beatable

[/ QUOTE ] You would have a hard time finding anyone else that agrees with this statement. People in the SSSH forum would love to see a graph/stats showing anyone beating that game over a significant number of hands (I know I would).

[/ QUOTE ]

belgianbeerlover
05-16-2006, 10:00 AM
I wonder the same thing. Personally, I've come to the conclusion that a soft site is better than one with RB. I think the ones that adverstise to the masses the most are the ones that are the best. Obviously PP and Stars in the US. I've been thinking about trying Titan, since they seem to be advertising on TV a lot lately.

OPM
05-16-2006, 10:02 AM
The 50% Code Bonus does have a raked hand requirement, but goes up to 2k a month. The rakeback offer is an additional 10% on top of the 50% profits or 35% rakeback whichever is greater. This rakeback offer is through 2 rakeback providors, a third only gives 24% if you lose. The Terms and Conditions of the bonus and the rakeback providors can be found here: http://www.rakerebatereview.com/onlinepokerrooms/codepoker.asp

cantsitstillbr
05-16-2006, 10:25 AM
wpex and its not even close. especially for shorthanded limit.

PokerAmateur4
05-16-2006, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wpex and its not even close. especially for shorthanded limit.

[/ QUOTE ]It's not a rock garden? Are 6max l games often available?

Q_and_A
05-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Check your Poker Tracker. Look at the total rake you pay, hands played and convert the rake to BB/100. It's probably over 2BB/100 for lower limits and nearly 2BB/100 for mid limits. Very few low to mid stake winning players have a win rate greater than the rake. The rake may by itself keep many others from being winning players.

Many players go month to month surviving (in the poker sense) only on bonuses, promotions, and rakeback. Of course no bonus, promotion, or rakeback offer equals 100% of rake paid, save one-- WPEX. I predict tremendous future growth at WPEX. WPEX will go through the typical software growing pains. They may need to offer additional deposit and withdrawal methods also.

For those players that decide to "get out" and wait through the Neteller deposit and transfer period, WPEX has to be one of the best playing values at this time.

Since first playing online years ago, I questioned the rake level charged and the ridiculous profit verses expense made by the online poker sites. I applaud WPEX for breaking from the "cartel" and drawing attention to the rake/rape. I hope the law of supply and demand leads players to WPEX and, over time, results in all sites reevaluating what really should be charged in rake to make a REASONABLE profit.

Onyyn
05-18-2006, 11:41 PM
I never really thought to put it in those terms, Q_and_A. Looking through my PT info, I'm actually a little appauled at how much rake I generate on a given site. Even with rb, that is a huge boat-anchor on my profitability.

I may have to break down and try WPEX out...I just don't like the idea that their core marketing has been to the more hardcore crowd, and that their playerbase is still relatively small. We'll see I guess.