PDA

View Full Version : UB Reload

thing85
01-13-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure if this applies to everyone (though I can't see why it would be account specific) but I got this in my email box this morning:
--------------------------------
Thank you for playing at UltimateBet and choosing to make deposits into your account using Neteller.

You already know the value of using Neteller and now we’re going to make it even more valuable for you.

Right now, when you redeposit $25 or more into your UltimateBet account using Neteller, we'll give you 25% of your deposit - up to $100 - in Bonus Dollars!

To take advantage of our 25% Reload Bonus, simply redeposit $25 or more using Neteller anytime between 10am EST on Friday, January 13th and 11pm EST on Monday, January 16th. Earning free dollars couldn’t be easier!

grouchie
01-13-2006, 12:46 PM
got it too, and i think all UB reloads are general.

thing85
01-13-2006, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
got it too, and i think all UB reloads are general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only reason I thought it could be differnt is because the email looked a bit different than their usual reload e-mails.

jzpiano
01-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah I got it too

TimsterToo
01-13-2006, 01:25 PM
The UB bonuses clear so slowly that I've stopped topping up all the time. Even if you play at higher levels it still clears at something under $3 an hour.

By the time I run out of bonus there they'll have one of their many reloads sooner or later.

For a European like me it's not very attractive anyways as the, even bigger then other sites, majority seems to be Americans so hardly any games going on when it's daytime over here. (which surprises me, I thought they where a pretty big site?)

In their defence, I generally like the softness of the games and the software though.

pokerrookie
01-13-2006, 01:44 PM
How does the bonus affect rakeback? That is, is it ever better to avoid a bonus like this in order to get more rakeback?

playersare
01-13-2006, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How does the bonus affect rakeback? That is, is it ever better to avoid a bonus like this in order to get more rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]
on UB you can get both. only a small portion of bonus is deducted from your MGR.

TimsterToo
01-13-2006, 01:54 PM
To be honest, I'm no expert at this and you should probably ask this in the Affiliates/Rakeback forum as the regulars there will know all about it.

The only thing I can tell you is that at UB I get bonus and rakeback and at Eurobet my bonus was deducted from my rakeback. (which in fact means that I have to play a lot before I actually start making rakeback but I haven't been there since the split)

keikiwai
01-13-2006, 07:57 PM
You know if you're old rakeback from before the split is still good there?

Ron Burgundy
01-13-2006, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You know if you're old rakeback from before the split is still good there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurobet RB is still good. However, the Ongame network gives RB only on hands you contribute to the pot. So you'll get a lot less money back than you did when they were a Party skin. When I did the $600 bonus, my MGR was like $660, so I barely got any RB from it since 100% of bonuses are deducted.

UB deducts 25% of bonus money from MGR. Coincidentally, there's speculation right now that Eurobet will change networks again, since Ongame is their main competitor. Obviously, UB (Excapsa network) would be a logical choice for them.

bkholdem
01-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Can you withdraw and redeposit like the same day or whatever until it clears and still get the bonus? I can deposit from neteller but would rather just recycle the money I already have on the site. Anyone withdraw and redeposit and get the bonus?

UATrewqaz
01-14-2006, 12:11 AM
UB has been known to take back bonuses of people who deposit and immediately reload.

Play like at least 1-2 orbits at any raked limit to be safe.

I'm guessing they probably just do a query to see who got the reload and didn't play any hands, and this should avoid that.