PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom reload bonus

Blowup Doll
05-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Got this by email. Not sure if this has been posted yet.

[ QUOTE ]
The qualifiers on PokerRoom.com have gone through a major make-over; it’s now easier and more flexible to qualify for big cash guarantee tournaments, special events or to the World Series of Poker. Not easier as in “Hey, it's easy to get to the finals at PokerRoom.com because they're easy qualifiers”, but easier as in “Hey, the new flexible tier system makes it easy to choose between tons of fun qualifiers!”

And if you make a reload by May 21st, we are hooking you up with a solid 30% up to $150 Reload Bonus! Just use the one time code “QUALIFIERS” and start playing with you new cash right away! Terms and conditions apply.

See you at the tables!

[/ QUOTE ]

Boxpressed
05-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Wow, the Ongame bonuses have been pouring in lately--Betsson, Holdempoker, and now PR. I need to clear about 12,000 points in the next 60 days. I'm beginning to think I won't be able to do it.

morphd
05-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Has anyone figured out a way around the missing hand histories bug? I got so fed up with missing 1/2 my hands I just stopped playing there. Is this fixed or is there a workaround? Search seems to yield differing results...

Daniel Magix
05-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Just got this email too. Can't wait to clear 450pp at the .25/50 Limit tables! In just 40 short hours of breakeven play, I should be $45 richer!!! That's how I roll baby!

No seriously, I have a small BR and this Reload Bonus is sweet!

Boxpressed
05-12-2006, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone figured out a way around the missing hand histories bug? I got so fed up with missing 1/2 my hands I just stopped playing there. Is this fixed or is there a workaround? Search seems to yield differing results...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that this bug was fixed with the last update. I can speak only for myself, but I was able to get hand histories after sitting out a hand. Try it for one orbit yourself. It would be great to be able to say for sure that this bug is finally fixed.

goodguy_1
05-12-2006, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that this bug was fixed with the last update. I can speak only for myself, but I was able to get hand histories after sitting out a hand

[/ QUOTE ]
box I think you are right I played about 1200 hands at Bayou(pokerroom skin) last nite and all the stats were kosher.

You can check stats/Session Browser at the top of the pokerroom client-I didnt see any discrepancies-ie broken sessions etc. as had occurred prior with the bug.

UATrewqaz
05-12-2006, 04:07 PM
"Just when I think I'm out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"

Daniel Magix
05-12-2006, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Just when I think I'm out... THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"

[/ QUOTE ]

That quote goes pretty perfectly with your avatar.

12outs
05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Are pokerroom's bonuses stackable or do they expire ? Please shout out if you know, thanks!

playersare
05-12-2006, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are pokerroom's bonuses stackable or do they expire ? Please shout out if you know, thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
both. they stack but each one expires 60 days after they are initially given.

thedarknight
05-12-2006, 05:11 PM
i've seen this addressed before..but what is the issue with their rake? i hear their rake structure turns people away. just this word of month has prevented me from signing up on the skins. i assume it can't be as much of a rock garden as absolute.

Daniel Magix
05-12-2006, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've seen this addressed before..but what is the issue with their rake? i hear their rake structure turns people away. just this word of month has prevented me from signing up on the skins. i assume it can't be as much of a rock garden as absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw the rake. Win and collect bonuses, and the rake is not an issue. And no, it's not a complete Rock Garden. Well, not sure what limit you play at, but the micros are soft and loose, IMO.

UATrewqaz
05-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Their rake is terrible, one of the worst sites in the industry as far as rake goes.

However if you are working on a 10x bonus (which is typical) it equates to over 90%+ rb.

In other words their reloads are great to do, but don't play there otherwise.

I find tons of bad players at 1/2 and 2/4.

captain_swing
05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
10x bonus is 71% rakeback if 10 people are dealt into the hand. Half that at their 5 max tables. But yes the bonuses soften the terrible rake.