PDA

View Full Version : Ready to stop for the night but then ..

octop
01-13-2006, 05:20 AM
Something sets you off
I was unclicking autopost blinds on all 4 of my NL tables when I get KK pop the hell out of it flop a set and long story short lost to 2 4 offsuit who riveres a gutshot.
I was going to stop for the night because I felt I was not playing my a game. My reads were of I wasnt focusing and it just didnt seem to be clicking.
That guy hitting the gutshot woke me up. I hadnt notice hed had been playing every hand for any raise etc. It really fired me up and now instead of wanting to stop I wanted to stop playing like crap and play up to the rest of my abiltiies. Am I alone in this?

neverforgetlol
01-13-2006, 09:23 AM
no i just did this about an hour ago. playing o/8, losing session, won a nice hand so started again though i shouldn't, just lost more money.

TheGunner
01-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I had that feeling yesterday night. Wanted to stop 35BB down. Ended up 100BB up...

Mr. Now
01-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Multitabling is the culprit here. Reduce the number of tables. You are probably giving up alot by multitabling.

[ QUOTE ]
That guy hitting the gutshot woke me up. I hadnt notice hed had been playing every hand for any raise etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really have advanced skills you might try playing fewer tables-- even 1 table-- at a higher level of stakes.

If you keep careful records you will notice if the adjustment is working in terms of overall earn.