PDA

View Full Version : Party Deposit Methods

KUJustin
05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
So, I learned in another thread that an EFT through NETELLER won't clear in time for me to get the Party reload.

I perused some of their other deposit options and they seem too good to be true.

IGM Pay looks like a much faster version of NETELLERs EFTs and it's all free.

Using a phone connect card allows me to pay directly from a credit card w/out the 9% fee charged by NETELLER.

Anything I should know about these that isn't immediately apparent?

tehox
05-11-2006, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, I learned in another thread that an EFT through NETELLER won't clear in time for me to get the Party reload.

I perused some of their other deposit options and they seem too good to be true.

IGM Pay looks like a much faster version of NETELLERs EFTs and it's all free.

Using a phone connect card allows me to pay directly from a credit card w/out the 9% fee charged by NETELLER.

Anything I should know about these that isn't immediately apparent?

[/ QUOTE ]

igm pay is awesome, free and fast

RiverFenix
05-11-2006, 04:57 PM
IGM pay will take at least 2-4 days to set up if youve never used it before. They deposit a small amount of money into your account and you then have to verify that amount with them before you are allowed to use their services.

I have never used phone connect.

Andrew Karpinski
05-11-2006, 05:15 PM
USE
MY
BANK

KUJustin
05-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Haha, I think I got the secret code there, but why should I Use Myour Bank?

KUJustin
05-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Here's a tip. STAY AWAY from Phone Connect Card. They charged me a 7+% fee and because I don't have javascripts enabled the "distribution fee" info didn't update on their site.

So basically I got charged $36 blind.

I'm on the phone w/ them and they're refusing to refund. I finally got them to agree to refund but now they want me to fax drivers license and front and back of credit card, etc.

I'm going to contact my credit card.

Worst case I'll just keep it because the dist fee is less than the bonus at least. BUT MAN THEY ARE ANNOYING!

You can get much better deals for party deposits using a CC than a 7% fee so please don't use them.

WiSeIVIaN
05-15-2006, 02:47 AM
In the future deposite into stars or paradise using instacash (they over the fee) then withdraw to neteller. Should take you 24 hrs or so to get it from paradise to your neteller, alot faster then eft. And their good sports about it, no complaints yet.

KUJustin
05-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Great advice wiseivian

zimplitka
05-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Also keep in mind that there is a bonus connected with your first use of IGM Pay, which I believe you won't be able to use in association with the reload. Just something to keep in mind.