PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Dynasty? Did he get suspended?

betgo
01-13-2006, 03:44 AM
I know everyone is complaining about Dids, but he is pretty tame compared to Dynasty. It seems like he replaced Dynasty as the WPT zoo keeper after Paul Phillips' complaints about Dynasty and that big to do. Dynasty was a lot more fun, suspending people left and right.

I originally posted this is forum suggestions and it was locked as gossip, so I hope it is acceptable here.

whiskeytown
01-13-2006, 03:49 AM
step 1 - go to search
step 2 - under username, type dynasty -
step 3 - click on all forums and hit the search button

looks like he's been in OOT and Sports a lot lately -

RB

Dynasty
01-13-2006, 05:05 AM
I've been taking a rest from the WPT forum since the WSOP final table was broadcast on ESPN. I guess I'll be around when the WPT starts its new season in March.

Monty_Brogan
01-13-2006, 10:07 AM
You're an idiot.

betgo
01-13-2006, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
I get told that a lot.

g3rkshz
01-13-2006, 02:13 PM
here's goes a newbie question... who is "Dynasty" in real life? was he on the WSOP or something?

odellthurman
01-13-2006, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
here's goes a newbie question... who is "Dynasty" in real life? was he on the WSOP or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

What is real life?

betgo
01-13-2006, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Since he is a moderator for OOT and WPT rahter than strategy forums, he is probably not a strong player.

Now I know not to post in WPT when he gets back or I surely will be suspended.

sublime
01-13-2006, 05:37 PM
he is probably not a strong player.

VERY wrong.

dude may get on peoples nerves, but the man got skillz.

Zele
01-13-2006, 05:42 PM
One of a handful of guys responsible for the enduring quality of these forums.

Photoc
01-13-2006, 08:44 PM
You have no basis for your opinions on the matter.

I know Dynasty in real life, and believe me, he knows whats going on and is a very smart person.

Dynasty
01-13-2006, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my story. Most find it interesting (and, I alwasys enjoy seeing in bumped)

Three Years in Las Vegas (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=675552&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=&vc=)

sublime
01-13-2006, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have no basis for your opinions on the matter.

I know Dynasty in real life, and believe me, he knows whats going on and is a very smart person.

[/ QUOTE ]

and hes a snappy dresser

Rick Nebiolo
01-14-2006, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His perfect score predicting the 2004 Presidential Election results for each State was IMHO the most amazing post ever on 2+2.

~ Rick

Ron Burgundy
01-14-2006, 04:54 AM
http://www.curvecomm.com/teletubbies/tinkywinky.gif

DrunkIrish05
01-14-2006, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my story. Most find it interesting (and, I alwasys enjoy seeing in bumped)

Three Years in Las Vegas (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=675552&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=&vc=)

[/ QUOTE ]

hey great read dynasty, i could always tell you had that background (even though you were stuck with the idiots in WPT), but that's an amazing story; pretty much congrats on life

Jihad
01-14-2006, 05:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His perfect score predicting the 2004 Presidential Election results for each State was IMHO the most amazing post ever on 2+2.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. I actually did a bit of computer dorking on that one to see if he actually posted it way back then. Of course, a man of scruples I assume, it was amazing ly true. Anybody who hasn't read that thread needs to read it.

-Jihad

Dynasty
01-14-2006, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. I actually did a bit of computer dorking on that one to see if he actually posted it way back then. Of course, a man of scruples I assume, it was amazing ly true. Anybody who hasn't read that thread needs to read it.

-Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should just provide links to all my great posts? This one ranks in my top three.

Electoral College Prediction and Analyis (long and detailed) (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=1204730&an=0&page=18 9#Post1204730)

It was posted on the Monday before Election Day.

lapoker17
01-14-2006, 08:14 AM
dude, i missed it the first time, that is awesome.

g3rkshz
01-14-2006, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just became a fan of Dynasty!

Phil153
01-14-2006, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

-Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should just provide links to all my great posts? This one ranks in my top three.

Electoral College Prediction and Analyis (long and detailed) (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=1204730&an=0&page=18 9#Post1204730)

It was posted on the Monday before Election Day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty has informed me of a special offer just for 2+2ers:

For the bargain price of $1000 each,

NO ADVERTISING in posts

Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity boys!

Phil153
01-14-2006, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

NO ADVERTISING in posts

Edited by Mat Sklansky (15/01/06 04:23 AM)

[/ QUOTE ]
Mat, you are a champion. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for having a sense of humor about it

betgo
01-15-2006, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NO ADVERTISING in posts

Edited by Mat Sklansky (15/01/06 04:23 AM)

[/ QUOTE ]
Mat, you are a champion. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for having a sense of humor about it

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a huge Dynasty fan, as you can probably tell by my OP. However, I can see that people would be impressed by his picking 50 of 50 states correctly, and I would not interpret that as blind Dynasty adulation.