PDA

View Full Version : Party Football Promo - Week #4

Sniper
12-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Once again...

A reminder to get your hands in today for the 1st question... it's Tuesday! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

For comments on prior weeks, see...

Week #3 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4243231&an=0&page=0#Post 4243231)

Week #2 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4192726&an=0&page=0#Post 4192726)

Week #1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4178498&an=0&page=1#Post 4178498)

IggyWH
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Once again, a nice little combined bonus too in if you get 40 points, you get both the scratch card & football question.

Sniper
12-27-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Once again, a nice little combined bonus too in if you get 40 points, you get both the scratch card & football question.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and don't forget the Santa bonus is stilll running too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LesJ
12-28-2005, 01:42 AM
We all rip on Party for some of its stupidity (I am STILL waiting for an official answer about question #5 of week one football). . . but overall I like the programs that they have run this month. They have been interesting, creative, and most importantly. . . profitable.
I should nail $75 from the Santa Promotion, I have $150 so far in the football deal (assuming they give me credit for question 5 - week one) and I won a portable DVD player in the scratch off game. Not too bad.
Enjoy!
Les

pipster
12-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Amen brother. Their support may still be terrible, and their VIP teams atrocious. But for attracting the casual, fishy players I love to see... they are doing an awesome job. 30 pts and 40 pt promos are reachable numbers for fish... and I love party for keeping those guys on the tables.

[ QUOTE ]
We all rip on Party for some of its stupidity (I am STILL waiting for an official answer about question #5 of week one football). . . but overall I like the programs that they have run this month. They have been interesting, creative, and most importantly. . . profitable.
I should nail $75 from the Santa Promotion, I have $150 so far in the football deal (assuming they give me credit for question 5 - week one) and I won a portable DVD player in the scratch off game. Not too bad.
Enjoy!
Les

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper
12-28-2005, 11:18 AM
1: Who will win the game?
a) : St. Louis
b) : Dallas

IggyWH
12-28-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1: Who will win the game?
a) : St. Louis
b) : Dallas

[/ QUOTE ]

Dallas - They could be in a win and you're in the playoffs scenario (and if not, it could be Parcell's last game) & St Louis is on a 4-game skid right now.

Sniper
12-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Dallas is a 12 point favorite.

MrMon
12-28-2005, 12:55 PM
As a nearly life-long St. Louis resident, you don't know how painful it is to click Dallas.

jmillerdls
12-28-2005, 01:59 PM
lol, it's not Parcell's last game, but yeah...Dallas.

IggyWH
12-28-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lol, it's not Parcell's last game, but yeah...Dallas.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally know 2 players that play for Dallas and they seem to think otherwise.

Nightwish
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy!
Les

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, that's just [censored] great. I 6-table the 30/60, and all I have for it is a lousy $30 plus another $5 in their scratchoff game. Party obviously cannot tell its ass from its head.

Schwartzy61
12-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Scouting Report... (http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=260101006)

Dallas has cause for concern on D
Insider
By Scouts, Inc.

Why To Watch
The Cowboys will know where they stand in NFC playoff race before kickoff with the Rams. Wins by the Giants or Bucs or both the Redskins and Panthers will eliminate Dallas from the playoffs. Regardless of whether the playoffs are on the line, the Cowboys are a young team that wants to finish the season 10-6 and on a positive note.

Meanwhile, the Rams may want to end this nightmare season as quickly as possible. Rams quarterback Jamie Martin has provided a nice spark in the passing game and it's always fun to watch wide receiver Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce. However, the real drama in St. Louis is the future of running back Marshall Faulk. Will this be his last NFL game?

For the Cowboys, they will try to run the football with Julius Jones and use it to set up the passing game. Dallas is still vulnerable to the edge pass rush, which should excite Leonard Little and Co. If the Rams decide to play hard, this will be a competitive game with enough playmakers on both teams to keep it interesting.

When the Rams have the ball
Rushing: After trying for a couple of weeks to show offensive balance and emphasize the run game with rookie QB Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm, the Rams went back to their pass-heavy schemes last week behind Jamie Martin with 21 run plays and 44 passing plays. That will likely be the same game plan this week as they close out against a Dallas secondary that they can exploit. They may play Rams football and just air it out.

The Cowboys can be effective out of their 3-4 defensive scheme if they play it straight, but they can be an aggressive unit who will shoot the gaps and attack, and that's when they can be exploited for a big run because of a lack of lane discipline. Rookie ROLB DeMarcus Ware struggles when you run right at him, and that's where the Rams may focus.

Also, offenses have had success at running some counter and misdirection plays designed to seal the backside and catch Dallas in overpursuit. The Rams can give you a lot of pre-snap looks with motion and shifts and for some reason Dallas has had a lot of problems with offenses that give it a lot of looks. The question is whether the Cowboys will take the Rams' commitment to run the ball serious enough to make it a factor. St. Louis can also spread the field with multi-receiver sets and then come back and run the football inside and utilize some draw plays versus a softer defensive scheme.

Passing: With Martin to start at quarterback, we will see a short-to-intermediate passing game because of his marginal arm strength. However, he does have a lot of weapons at his disposal and knows this offense. The Rams will likely attack Dallas with a one-dimensional, pass-heavy scheme with some four-wide receiver "empty" sets. Faulk will likely get a lot of touches in the passing game versus an undermanned Dallas defensive back seven. St. Louis also likes to use receiver Shaun McDonald and Kevin Curtis to flood the middle of the field and occupy the safeties, clearing room for Holt and Bruce.

This is not a good matchup game for a thin Cowboys secondary, but if it plays zone to cover up its deficiencies, the Rams' receivers will have a field day. Pass protection is an issue for St. Louis versus the 3-4 defense, which usually gives it a lot of problems. The Cowboys need to get pressure on Martin to disrupt the timing of the Rams' offense, but their big challenge will be to try to get it done without a lot of blitzes, which makes them vulnerable behind it. If Dallas brings its linebackers or safeties, look out for Faulk on some outlet passes on the perimeter.

When the Cowboys have the ball
Rushing: There is no question that the key to the Cowboys' offense is their ability to control the clock with the running game and wear down the opposition, and this Rams' defense it the perfect group to achieve it against. The Rams are dead last in the NFL in yards given up per rush and are coming off a dismal performance last week in which they gave up 217 yards on the ground to the lowly 49ers.

Dallas will pound the ball between the tackles with Jones, and time of possession will be a huge key in this game. The Cowboys are actually widening their run game with more touches and sweeps and are even running a version of the stretch play, which gives the running game diversity and opens up the inside blocking angles.

Dallas can also throw Marion Barber into the mix with Jones, and this duo could easily get 40 carries. Rams defensive end Leonard Little and Anthony Hargrove are better pass rushers than run defenders, and that's why Dallas might attack the edges. This is a one-gap penetrating defense that can be caught out of position too easily, and that's where they give up big plays. The Rams know they are vulnerable to the run in their front seven, and will bring SS Adam Archuleta into the box to assist in run support. Dallas will wear down the edges of this Rams defense and run at will.

Passing: The No. 1 problem for the Cowboys on offense continues to be the shoddy play of their offensive tackles, Torrin Tucker and Rob Petitti. They simply can't block teams that rush off the edge. They gave up five more sacks last week to Carolina, three of those coming from Julius Peppers. Dallas can roll its protection schemes to one side to help one of the tackles, but it cannot protect both of them without more max protection schemes, which means outstanding pass-catching tight end Jason Witten becomes a blocker too much of the time.

The Cowboys will need to block the Rams' best pass rusher (Little), and Petitti will need help with double teams and chips. St. Louis will likely bring a lot of blitzes as all defenses are doing against Dallas, and Drew Bledsoe will get good perimeter matchups, especially if Archuleta is forced to play in the box in run support.

However, will he have time to utilize seven-step drops and get the ball to vertical receiver Terry Glenn, or will he have to be content to use his short passing game with three- and five-step drops? If the Rams blitz a lot, they will come out of their cover-2 zone at times, and they have a secondary that is not suited to play man-to-man schemes. They will also use some inside twists and stunts to create pressure and can be gouged for big plays. Bledsoe should also be able to use an effective play-action package set up by a strong run game.

betadecay
12-28-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Party obviously cannot tell its ass from its head.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Catering to the casual player is what makes PP the #1 site on the net.

jmillerdls
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
That's odd. I live in Dallas and listen to local ESPN radio all day (yes, I have no life), and none of the sportswriters here, or national for that matter seem to think it's his last season.

In fact, many think that he will stay longer than his contract (which is through next season), because he really likes this team...even though I'm not too fond of it myself.

umdpoker
12-28-2005, 08:56 PM
dallas sucks. go skins! btw, dallas is the clear choice on this question. it would be nice if i miss this question though.

IggyWH
12-29-2005, 12:29 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2270808

Not saying he will, but I asked them about this report and their reponse to me was it very well might be true.

radii
12-29-2005, 11:25 AM
2: Dallas will have greater than or equal to 250 overall passing yards?
a) : Yes
b) : No

No clue yet.

Schwartzy61
12-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Dallas offense averaging 208.5 ypg.

St. Louis defense averaging 214 ypg.

Think I'll go under...

radii
12-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah, Bledsoe has thrown for 250+ 5 times(out of 15 games) this season, only once since week 6, and that was against the Chiefs. Under easily.

umdpoker
12-29-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah, plus parcells is gonna wanna pound the rock with jones and barber against a soft run d. under.

Sniper
12-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Dallas Passing...

Game by Game: 192, 261, 348, 187, 289, 293, 111, 202, 183, 104, 229, 125, 316, 107, 180

Nightwish
12-29-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Catering to the casual player is what makes PP the #1 site on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]
You think that's who makes Party its millions? It's 20% of hardcore players who make up 80% of Party's revenues. The other 80% of "casual players" (the ones that we like to fleece) don't contribute much.

Sniper
12-29-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's 20% of hardcore players who make up 80% of Party's revenues.

[/ QUOTE ]

No where close to 20% of Party's players are "hardcore"!!!

betadecay
12-29-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You think that's who makes Party its millions? It's 20% of hardcore players who make up 80% of Party's revenues. The other 80% of "casual players" (the ones that we like to fleece) don't contribute much.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry for hijacking. But yes that is what makes party it's millions. Take away the fish base and there will be no reason for the 10 percent vip player base to stay there.

Sniper
12-29-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take away the fish base and there will be no reason for the 10 percent vip player base to stay there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly doubt even 1% of the player base qualifies for VIP /images/graemlins/smile.gif

radii
12-30-2005, 11:24 AM
3: St. Louis will have greater than or equal to 125 overall rushing yards?
a) : Yes
b) : No

radii
12-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Seems like a very easy NO(under 125)

St Louis has run for 125+ only 3 times out of 15 games this season.

Dallas has allowed 125+ only 5 times out of 15 this season, and 3 of those are to traditionally great running teams in the Chiefs and Broncos, and to Tiki Barber of the Giants.

pokergrader
12-30-2005, 11:36 AM
STL averages 95.3 rush yards per game (24th in the league) and the cowboys give up an average of 108.3 (14th in rush defense) rush yards on defense.

Schwartzy61
12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
UNDER for sure...

Sniper
12-30-2005, 04:05 PM
St Louis rushing...

Game by Game: 89, 108, 101, 42, 77, 105, 109, 200, 75, 6, 138, 49, 108, 178, 44

Sniper
12-31-2005, 07:10 AM
Shaping up to be another easy week, lets hope we don't get any curveball questions for 4 and 5.

Schwartzy61
12-31-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shaping up to be another easy week, lets hope we don't get any curveball questions for 4 and 5.

[/ QUOTE ]

*knock on wood, way to jinx us. Today's question is gonna be the kickoff thing again just because you said that.

Also, everyone thought that GB/BAL over/under was a gimme and that was the one question that screwed just about everyone over.

Bad sign for StL and the players involved, but evidently both of St. Louis' RBs have a touch of the flu and have had trouble practicing this week. So it looks even more like the under on rushing yards was the correct play.

AngusThermopyle
12-31-2005, 11:47 AM
Seems they moved the Sunday screwup to Saturday.

Today's question..

nada

Schwartzy61
12-31-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems they moved the Sunday screwup to Saturday.

Today's question..

nada

[/ QUOTE ]

I blame Sniper and his comment about how easy this week is gonna be.

Same thing as when the commentator mentions a quarterback's streak of passes without an interception and on the very next play he throws a pick.

As soon as Sniper said this was an easy week something had to go wrong and make it more difficult...

AngusThermopyle
12-31-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I blame Sniper and his comment about how easy this week is gonna be.

[/ QUOTE ]

So we spay/neuter Sniper?

Sniper
12-31-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/original/shock.jpg

Schwartzy61
12-31-2005, 12:03 PM
That's a bit extreme, but if it winds up costing me $50, some kind of retribution will be in order...

MexKrax
12-31-2005, 12:32 PM
VIP support email me question 4 it is:

4)Dallas will score less than or equal to three (3) touchdowns?

Schwartzy61
12-31-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what's worse, having no question, or having this question.

3 TDs is a lot in the NFL today, but Dallas should pretty much dominate them. Two other times Dallas was a double digit favorite and they scored 30+ both times. Against Philly earlier this year they scored 33 points (3TDs) and against Arizona they scored 34 points (4 TDs, 1 was defensive).

Dallas scores 21 pts/game. St. Louis gives up 28 points/game.

Supposedly Rams will be airing it out in the last game which should stretch the game out a bit and give more time to score. Also, more likely to have turnovers and easy TDs.

The O/U for this game is 43.5 and Dallas is basically a 13 point favorite. So we're looking at a 28 to 16 type of score according to that. On ESPN.com, the Scouts Inc. guys predict a score of 28-10.

Tough question, gonna have to think this out. And I'm a Redskins fan and it will be awfully awkward to be rooting for the Cowboys to run up the score against the Rams.

The last couple Monday night games were laughers that had the winning team scoring a lot.

The problem I have is the fact that Dallas is equally likely to dominate this game defensively and win 17 to 3 as they are to dominate this game all around and wind up winning 35 to 17.

S&SGW
12-31-2005, 01:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't Snip the Snipe!

AngusThermopyle
12-31-2005, 01:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4 TDs is a lot in the NFL today, but Dallas should pretty much dominate them.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

3 counts as a 'Yes' for this question, so they will need to score 4 (including defensive and Special Teams) for a 'No.

Schwartzy61
12-31-2005, 02:32 PM
I can see Dallas scoring 4 TDs pretty easily on St. Louis. Like I mentioned, both times Dallas was this big of a favorite they scored more than 30 points, once with 3 TDs and 4 FGs and the other with 4 TDs and 2 FGs.

Biggest problem I see is that wonderful Rams defense that gives up on average 28 points/gm.

I think this question is gonna screw me, I wanna say No, but the safe bet is probably yes...

Then again, I can't answer it, so perhaps it won't matter....

betadecay
12-31-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Then again, I can't answer it, so perhaps it won't matter....

[/ QUOTE ]

mail the answer into vip, or support if you aren't vip. they'll send you a confirmation email that your answer was submitted.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Well, no question again today?

Rhett
01-01-2006, 12:16 PM
This promo is so bogus. It's pretty easy for someone to not get 40/40 when party doesn't post the questions. Oh well, no one wins the million $.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This promo is so bogus. It's pretty easy for someone to not get 40/40 when party doesn't post the questions. Oh well, no one wins the million $.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to E-mail them and say you can't see the question. Then they "should" send you the question and ask you to answer it in a reply by the deadline...

Rhett
01-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Sure, but think about the percent of users they eliminate from answering the question at all with that strategy.

PartySNGer
01-01-2006, 01:09 PM
This is prob their plan to make it seem like they're running a great promotion while making it a pain for most to win $50 or $100.

I mean how hard is to post a freakin question each day.

It's the same thing with the scratchcards, they don't seem to work properly for IE, so there are tons of cards that were "scratched", but weren't claimed b/c of this snafu.

Just be sure you always reads the Terms with these promotions b/c Party will attempt to cheat you any way they can.

radii
01-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Just got a reply to my e-mail(the VIP e-mail really does answer much faster):

St. Louis will record less than or equal to three (3) quarterback sacks? A Yes B No

JackOfSpeed
01-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware that a few of our players have not received today's Touchdown question even though they have qualified for this promotion.

We have escalated this matter to our technical team, who are working on resolving the problem at the earliest. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I see that you have earned enough points to be eligible to receive todays's question. Please find the question below:

5) St. Louis will record less than or equal to three (3) quarterback sacks? A ý Yes B ý No

Please make sure to send us your answer via email to vip@partypoker.com latest today 19:00 EST.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the VIP team by email at vip@partypoker.com.

We wish you the best of luck, and thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Dallas sacks allowed: 45 (3/gm) 7, 5, and 4 allowed in last 3 games
St. Louis sacks: 36 (2.4/gm) 0, 5, and 4 in last 3 games

radii
01-01-2006, 01:23 PM
This is a tough one, I think the numbers for the season say to answer YES(3 or under), but, Drew Bledsoe is a terribly, terribly immobile QB and has taken 4+ sacks in each of the last 4 games. I'm not sure which way I'm going here yet.

JackOfSpeed
01-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I went with YES (3 or less sacks). I think Dallas will be running the ball a bunch after they get out to early lead -- tough to get sacked when you're running the whole game.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a tough one, I think the numbers for the season say to answer YES(3 or under), but, Drew Bledsoe is a terribly, terribly immobile QB and has taken 4+ sacks in each of the last 4 games. I'm not sure which way I'm going here yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Leonard Little + Dallas backup OTs should equal at least 2 sacks by himself. That leaves 2 for the rest of the teammates. So I am going with No (the over). If Philip Daniels can get 4 sacks by himself against Dallas, I'm sure the entire St. Louis team can collect 4...as good as Daniels is, he was just playing against some rather crappy OTs...

radii
01-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I just went NO(I was going to wait awhile but I'm afraid I'll start watching the games today and forget). I'm torn on my answer, but Bledsoe has just gotten sacked so much lately, even against Carolina(admittedly a better D) despite running for 200+ yards, that I think the Rams will get to him.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went with YES (3 or less sacks). I think Dallas will be running the ball a bunch after they get out to early lead -- tough to get sacked when you're running the whole game.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I think either answer has an equal chance of being correct in this case keep this in mind...

23 passes last week, 5 sacks allowed
29 passes vs. WAS, 7 sacks allowed
32 passes vs. KC, 4 sacks allowed
39 passes vs. NYG, 4 sacks allowed

I'm not sure when their OTs go injured, but I assume it was somewhere around 5 games ago, because before that they were doing pretty well in Pass Protection...

From the scouting report previously posted:

The No. 1 problem for the Cowboys on offense continues to be the shoddy play of their offensive tackles, Torrin Tucker and Rob Petitti. They simply can't block teams that rush off the edge. They gave up five more sacks last week to Carolina, three of those coming from Julius Peppers. Dallas can roll its protection schemes to one side to help one of the tackles, but it cannot protect both of them without more max protection schemes, which means outstanding pass-catching tight end Jason Witten becomes a blocker too much of the time.

The Cowboys will need to block the Rams' best pass rusher (Little), and Petitti will need help with double teams and chips. St. Louis will likely bring a lot of blitzes as all defenses are doing against Dallas, and Drew Bledsoe will get good perimeter matchups, especially if Archuleta is forced to play in the box in run support.

However, will he have time to utilize seven-step drops and get the ball to vertical receiver Terry Glenn, or will he have to be content to use his short passing game with three- and five-step drops? If the Rams blitz a lot, they will come out of their cover-2 zone at times, and they have a secondary that is not suited to play man-to-man schemes. They will also use some inside twists and stunts to create pressure and can be gouged for big plays. Bledsoe should also be able to use an effective play-action package set up by a strong run game.

I went with No, but seriously considered Yes. This question is much like yesterday's. The exact cutoff point is a very likely scenario and one little thing could sway it either way...

MuckinWinners
01-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, it is not looking good for question #5. I have sent MANY emails to party (VIP, INFO, SUPPORT, BONUS) over the last 4 hours and have yet to rceive a response.

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, it is not looking good for question #5. I have sent MANY emails to party (VIP, INFO, SUPPORT, BONUS) over the last 4 hours and have yet to rceive a response.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya brother. I sent two E-mails stating I could not see the question. Then I said screw it and sent an E-mail containing the question and my answer for the question. Havne't received a confirmation and I'm not holding my breath...

S&SGW
01-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Schwartzy,

I just heard something about the Redskins winning so now Dallas is out? If that's the case, how does this impact the game plan and Bledsoe's playing time/possibility of less sacks?

Thanks,

S&SGW

Schwartzy61
01-01-2006, 08:57 PM
Well, it's a little late for it to affect Dallas' gameplan. I would think it increases the liklihood of sacks because Dallas has less to play for and might lay an egg. But Dallas was supposedly gonna rely on the running game throughout so I still think it's a question that is 50/50 either way...

Also, I have a feeling if you haven't answered the question yet, they may not accept your answer. The E-mail posted above makes menntion of 19:00 ET which is 7:00PM and occurred 56 minutes ago.

Sniper
01-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Question Summary...

1) Who will win the game?
2) Dallas will have greater than or equal to 250 overall passing yards?
3) St. Louis will have greater than or equal to 125 overall rushing yards?
4) Dallas will score less than or equal to three (3) touchdowns?
5) St. Louis will record less than or equal to three (3) quarterback sacks?

Sniper
01-01-2006, 11:33 PM
At halftime...

Game is tied and could be a tossup from here... both dallas and STL look to come in under on the yardage.. Dallas unlikely to hit 4 TDs... and STL had 2 sacks in the 1st half.

Sniper
01-02-2006, 12:00 AM
At the end of the 3rd Qtr... nothing much has changed except for STL getting its 3rd sack!

radii
01-02-2006, 01:02 AM
Wonder how much money Party lost on that last interception keeping Dallas under 250 passing yardds? It won $50 for me if the nfl.com stats are right!

Sniper
01-02-2006, 01:19 AM
Final Results...

1) Who will win the game? STL
2) Dallas will have greater than or equal to 250 overall passing yards? NO
3) St. Louis will have greater than or equal to 125 overall rushing yards? NO
4) Dallas will score less than or equal to three (3) touchdowns? YES
5) St. Louis will record less than or equal to three (3) quarterback sacks? NO

Details...
Final Score: STL 20 - DAL 10 /images/graemlins/frown.gif
DAL 214 Passing Yds
STL 106 Rushing Yds
DAL 1 TD
STL 5 Sacks

Sniper
01-02-2006, 01:25 AM

umdpoker
01-02-2006, 01:40 AM
yeah i was quite happy about that int. $50 for me this week, and $250 total so far. of course, that scratchcard promo was b.s., so this makes up for it. i still don't believe that they gave away 1.5 million.

Sniper
01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah i was quite happy about that int. $50 for me this week, and $250 total so far. of course, that scratchcard promo was b.s., so this makes up for it. i still don't believe that they gave away 1.5 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were quite a few big prize claims (Laptop, DVD, etc) mentioned by people on 2+2... if it wasn't 150K/day in prizes, it was certainly a large number!

toss
01-02-2006, 07:09 AM
This is absolutely ridiculous. I've sent like 4 emails to party and get an email back after midnight saying that I notified them too late. Unbelievable... I'm getting nothing from this promotion.

Schwartzy61
01-02-2006, 07:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is absolutely ridiculous. I've sent like 4 emails to party and get an email back after midnight saying that I notified them too late. Unbelievable... I'm getting nothing from this promotion.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gota response?

I sent them 3 E-mails yesterday all before 1 PM ET, and have received no response as of yet...

So I'm either 3/4 with nothing to show for this week or 4/5 for $50...I'm guessing the former...

pokergrader
01-02-2006, 11:02 AM
4/5 after going 3/5 the last two weeks. Finally!

Schwartzy61
01-02-2006, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You gota response?

I sent them 3 E-mails yesterday all before 1 PM ET, and have received no response as of yet...

So I'm either 3/4 with nothing to show for this week or 4/5 for $50...I'm guessing the former...

[/ QUOTE ]

Update...

Good sign, I hope this means I get $50 for this week. Anyone tried E-mailing support to see if they'll tell you your cumulative results?

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Patrick,

We have received your answers to the National Football League question. I have forwarded your answer to the department concerned.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Antionette
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

pokergrader
01-02-2006, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Update...

Good sign, I hope this means I get $50 for this week. Anyone tried E-mailing support to see if they'll tell you your cumulative results?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did, lets see what happens.

pokergrader
01-02-2006, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, we do not have access to check the results of the NFL Touchdown Promotion. However, we are planning to have a link put up in the ýmy account sectioný of the website through which players will be able to check the status of all the answers given by them.

Balaji
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper
01-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Over/Under on whether this is done before the end of the promotion? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pokergrader
01-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Follow up after I asked whether or not they could tell me if I have won any money:

[ QUOTE ]

As we do not have access to check the answers given by you, it would not be possible for us to confirm if you have won any amount in the Touchdown promotion. However, this should be sorted out in the next couple of days after which we will be able to let you know how you have fared in this promotion.

Balaji
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

Sniper
01-02-2006, 01:41 PM
This last email sounds much more promising!

darkcore
01-02-2006, 05:27 PM
why? to me it's sounds a bit like next thursday...

anyway, i am done with this promo after 4 unanswered emails for question #5 this week. imo it's just not worth the effort... gonna hit the monthlys on other sites now..

Push_Fold
01-02-2006, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why? to me it's sounds a bit like next thursday...

anyway, i am done with this promo after 4 unanswered emails for question #5 this week. imo it's just not worth the effort... gonna hit the monthlys on other sites now..

[/ QUOTE ]

Same Here. I am done with Party period - crappy service. I made $150 - doubt I see the money though. Question for 2 weeks never showed up on the last days and emails went unanwered.