PDA

View Full Version : The poor grinders....

A_PLUS
05-10-2006, 09:57 AM
At a table of a 20/180 last night, you had Myself, Pat Southern, StevePa, Mi_T_Sharp. Can you imagine being one of the poor shmucks that used to grind out a living with these things. I dont even want to think about the people used to typical competition in the 4/180s.

Skjonne
05-10-2006, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you imagine being one of the poor shmucks that used to grind out a living with these things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes I certainly can. [censored] off /images/graemlins/mad.gif

j/k

Foucault
05-10-2006, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At a table of a 20/180 last night, you had Myself, Pat Southern, StevePa, Mi_T_Sharp. Can you imagine being one of the poor shmucks that used to grind out a living with these things. I dont even want to think about the people used to typical competition in the 4/180s.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel bad for you, Pat, and Sharp....

BadgerPro
05-10-2006, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the $30 deep stack event I went from a table with TwistedEcho, to a table with grayfx, and then to Mi_T_Sharp.

At the same time I was playing with grayfx and TwistedEcho in the Stuper.

I think you can see by everybody's ROI that this challange is the worst idea ever. We're killing each other.

Pat Southern
05-10-2006, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont feel bad for me, I won the tournament. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BadgerPro
05-10-2006, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trump card!

Foucault
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trump card!

[/ QUOTE ]

Donk strike!

Mi_T_Sharp
05-10-2006, 02:24 PM
I must say, that for a table full of 2p2ers, it was quite easy to pwn the bubble. Well, at least until my AQs ran into Pat's AK.

A_PLUS
05-10-2006, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I must say, that for a table full of 2p2ers, it was quite easy to pwn the bubble. Well, at least until my AQs ran into Pat's AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you had me over a barrell. I had already restolen from you once, and got called by AA in BB, that and having 10xBB forced me to actually wait for a hand somewhat. My position couldnt have been worse, two weak tight shorties to my left, and either you or Pat raised every pot before I could.

Caldarooni
05-10-2006, 03:03 PM
A Plus,

You the man.

Go team.

Pat Southern
05-10-2006, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you remember what you had that hand where I went into the tank and ultimately folded? After you restole from me a couple times more I'm pretty sure I made a bad fold.

Mi_T_Sharp
05-10-2006, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you remember what you had that hand where I went into the tank and ultimately folded? After you restole from me a couple times more I'm pretty sure I made a bad fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had A10o I beleive. But, it might of been KJs. It was one or the other.

Edit: Also, take note of the fact that I said it was easy to pwn the bubble, yet I finished 19th.

Exitonly
05-10-2006, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Also, take note of the fact that I said it was easy to pwn the bubble, yet I finished 19th.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif