PDA

View Full Version : Absolute gave me free money?

dutchgrl
05-10-2006, 03:05 AM
I just logged on, and saw under transaction history "event", and $75 was credited to my account. No bonus, real money. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks!

cameronw01
05-10-2006, 03:15 AM
Have you not played there recently? Absolute does that a bit to try and get you to come back.

scorer
05-10-2006, 03:41 AM
what is so strange about them is they have the best bonus and you can get RB without any deductions there. Still they dont have the amount of players and game selection like you would think they should have. I don't play there anymore as i had some bad beats.

PSW
05-10-2006, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what is so strange about them is they have the best bonus and you can get RB without any deductions there. Still they dont have the amount of players and game selection like you would think they should have. I don't play there anymore as i had some bad beats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad beats means bad players. You WANT bad beats. It makes the tables more profitable...

psw

dutchgrl
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
It is my main site, I play there almost every day. Wonder if I should contact them about this money or not. What do you guys think?

BigBadBabar
05-10-2006, 01:57 PM
they did this to me a while ago, i think just as a way to get me playing again. i wouldn't worry about it.

bbb

Blowup Doll
05-10-2006, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny.

Andrew Karpinski
05-10-2006, 02:41 PM
oh sorry that was my $75, I ment to transfer it to someone else, you can just send it back to me!!!