PDA

View Full Version : PP VIP bonus - Email included

DCWGaming
05-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Just emailed them to make sure that all of the hands played tomorrow will count toward the bonus (since the points accumulated on the 10th will be awarded on the 11th)

They responded with:

[ QUOTE ]
In regards to your email, we would like to inform you that all the regular Party Points that you accumulate until Wednesday, the 10th of May at 11:59 PM ET will be counted towards your target. The party points accumulated on the 10th will be indeed awarded on the 11th after 10 AM ET. Hence, the bonus is credited only on the 11th.

Anyway we are pleased to inform you that you have already reached your target,. Congratulation! Your bonus will be added on your account on Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

We get our money on thursday...hopefully /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW if this was already widely known, sorry.

Anders
05-09-2006, 05:15 PM
I love how with this email, and the Magic Card promotion, the language has changed. They no longer say they will pay "by" a time - they now say what time they will pay after. Safer, considering how often they [censored] up I guess. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MuckinWinners
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no longer say they will pay "by" a time - they now say what time they will pay after.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Party started telling CS reps to say it this way about 9 months ago, it's FINALLY starting to sink in. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

joe c
05-11-2006, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love how with this email, and the Magic Card promotion, the language has changed. They no longer say they will pay "by" a time - they now say what time they will pay after. Safer, considering how often they [censored] up I guess. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

this bonus has always said:

"The final bonus will be paid on Thursday, May 11, 2006 by 5:00 p.m. (ET). "

so I'm not really sure what you are talking about.