PDA

View Full Version : New Holdempoker Reload

Boxpressed
05-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Looks like you can get two 10% bonuses up to $100 each plus the chance for a ticket to a freeroll. I've still got almost 8,000 points to work off for my $1,000 signup bonus. Oh well--70% rakeback at FR isn't bad.

How do I get a ticket to the Golden Goal Tournament?

Make a real money deposit from just $10 using the deposit code GUNNERS or the deposit code BARCA.

The ticket to the Golden Goal Tournament will be added to your account at the same time as your money is transferred.

How do I get the 10% cash bonus?

The bonus will be set up as soon as you make a deposit. To release the bonus you just need to collect player points. Player points are automatically added to your account when you play the real money games. You need to collect 10 player points for each dollar of your bonus to release it. So if you are expecting a $20 bonus it will be added to your account as soon as you have collected 200 player points. The maximum bonus is $100.

Can you explain why there are two deposit bonus codes?

Sure. There are two bonus codes available to give you a chance of winning a free ticket to one of the Poker Classic $1+$0.1 Turbo qualifier tournaments.

English Team Arsenal, known as the Gunners and Spanish Team Barcelona, known as Barca will be playing in the UEFA Champions League final on May 17th. If you make your first deposit before the game kicks off using either the deposit code GUNNERS or the deposit code BARCA then if the team you chose goes on to win the UEFA Champions League final you will receive an extra free ticket to a Poker Classic Turbo Qualifier for guessing correctly.

Winners should receive their tickets on May 18th or May 19th, any players making a deposit using the deposit codes after the kick off in the UEFA Champions League final will not be eligible to win a Poker Classic Turbo Qualifier Ticket.

What if I use both deposit bonus codes?

That’s no problem! You will get two 10% deposit bonuses. However only the first code used will be considered for the possible Poker Classic Turbo qualifier ticket. You can only win a maximum of one Poker Classic Turbo Qualifier ticket.