PDA

View Full Version : downloading intertops

cvpoker
01-12-2006, 09:57 PM
how do i download intertops poker site, whenever i try to do it i just keeps flipping to party pokers website, anyone have a webpage that will work or anty advise for me?

thanks for your help /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/spade.gif

TCBSTEVE
01-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Bought out by Party. not taking new accts.

betadecay
01-12-2006, 10:39 PM
I have heard about this but never got the details. Are they sharing tables again? Are they on their seperate network? If they share network then do the old intertop players still get their rakeback?

TCBSTEVE
01-12-2006, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have heard about this but never got the details. Are they sharing tables again? Are they on their seperate network? If they share network then do the old intertop players still get their rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]If you already have Intertops acct, you can still log on and play at Intertops. I'd assume they are sharing tables but dont know that to be a fact.

Bishop22
01-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Not sharing tables..either pending getting the Intertops affiliates cleaned up as far as RB goes or the whole Empire laswsuit thing...not sure which

WiSeIVIaN
01-13-2006, 04:41 AM
It's still hooked up to empire's network at the moment. Out of sheer curiosity, if someone downloaded the software would they be able to create an account? After they took the link off i wanted to play it on a new computer so i e-mailed them and was e-mailed back the setup download....any, was just wonderin...

Kriber13
01-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Have you done Multipoker, Empirepoker or pokernow if not go with them. Multi and Empire are 5x Pokernow 7x.

Cheers, Kristoffer