PDA

View Full Version : Maximizing signup bonus

grac
05-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Since you can only sign up for a site once and the bonuses seem to be the best for first time signups, should one look to always max these out or is that just tying up too much money. Also considering some sites like pso give away gifts is wasting a signup to complete sites merely for the gifts and the minimium bonus when I could always wait to signup and take advantage of the whole thing.

RobertHunter
05-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Always max out your bonus as long as you will be able to meet the requirements to clear it.I personally prefer cash over gifts.

1huskerfan
05-08-2006, 03:45 PM
I dont think you give up much, if any, bonuw when signing up thru an affiliate. I used ITH for Party and Empire, and am using PSO for AP and Paradise. AFAIK, I'm getting the same bonuses I would have gotten signing up thru the actual sites, and I got the gifts to boot.

grac
05-09-2006, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think you give up much, if any, bonuw when signing up thru an affiliate. I used ITH for Party and Empire, and am using PSO for AP and Paradise. AFAIK, I'm getting the same bonuses I would have gotten signing up thru the actual sites, and I got the gifts to boot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks I am thinking the same. Yes I want the bonus but I don't want to get tied down to a site trying to clear. I am tempted to do the minimium bonus to get the free gifts on pso and move on. I don't think I will regret the potential extra bonus I passed up when I got in and got out. There are always reloads and other various bonuses to occupy my time.

1huskerfan
05-09-2006, 01:54 AM
I'm pretty sure yu get the same bonus.